POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
yo where do u guys get the carrying case for the fitteds?
2ir0mtg.jpg
2nm2e8h.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

thanks memph, i wear a 7 3/4- 7/8s and your fitteds look crammed at the sides already, what size are those?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

7 7/7 and 8

but yea i got plenty room
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

wish you guys had that purple earthquake in a 7/8s donjuan.

iono if it's cause i got fatter or just my head is getting bigger but i used to wear a 7 3/8 like 4-5 yrs ago when i was like 14 yrs old and til a couple months ago i was rocking some 3/4ths and that was with long hair so i thought i had an extra size cause of my hair now i'm up to a 7/8s with a fade..
-add "air" in it

my head grew a lot compared to when I was younger too, I used to wear 7 3/8th (with long hair) when I was 16 ...now 10 years later I wear a 7 3/4 (with short hair).

They should update their server first before putting up new hats that nobody will be able to actually purchase
OOOZING MACHISMO

Just picked up a Phillies New Era in Eagles colors for $7 at Marshall's.
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

TY I ordered my 7 1/2 Houndstooth about an hour ago and I was wondering if the order went through cuz it shows you guys don't have any left. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote:
dont be a menace I just added the new hats to the website for purchase..I believe there's an Earthquale your size on there now.

i think it sold out already or maybe it wasn't posted up? will you be getting the houndstooth in a 7/8s too? i think you said they didn't ship it so is there a possibility it will arrive later?
-add "air" in it

Here's the Lids carrying case. I just picked it up the other day and it fits about 6 caps. I'm not too sure about keeping it, kinda looks like a man purse. :wow:
embarassed.gif
28qpxjk.jpg
30x7t3n.jpg
MUDVILLE!

Back
Top Bottom