POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^^I don't doubt that it could have been worse but it also could have been better though. maybe a pic of the state and a star on it would've beenbetter.

^ cc's not like eastbay with midnight releases and they dont open till like 10 or something like that so just post up on the site and wait for them toupdate edit they updating now they got the cali joints on there already

^ OH good! I was on the site at midnight like#***!
laugh.gif

I ordered 2 of the bully fitteds. The red one and the black one. Can't wait to get them. CC y'all are great.

I just orderd mine... the red one is fire...might cop the white one later if they still got them.. Hopefully I wasntd late and they didnt sell out by the timeI orderd mine. Cant wait to bust that hat.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^ OH good! I was on the site at midnight like#***!
laugh.gif
yeah i was too, so don't feel bad. But feel like an*$@% now for staying up that late. I got mine thought so i am happy.

You dudes really "stayed up" and were refreshing CC over and over again just for that bully fitted? Seriously? I mean pushing 80 fitteds, Iclearly have a problem... But at least I was out getting lit with a female while you guys were camped out at home waiting for a hat to come online. Some of youneed to re-evaluate some things IMO... Just saying.

You dudes really "stayed up" and were refreshing CC over and over again just for that bully fitted? Seriously? I mean pushing 80 fitteds, I clearly have a problem... But at least I was out getting lit with a female while you guys were camped out at home waiting for a hat to come online. Some of you need to re-evaluate some things IMO... Just saying.
My friend...I just happened to be ONLINE at 12:00 and yes I refreshed CC but for two minutes then I went to bed. I would've been out with mygirl but she had to get up early in the morning. I don't think I would take advice from someone who's 80 fitteds deep. Mind you after all my fiitedscome in the mail I'll have ABOUT 10. Continue to get "lit" cuz ur priorities are definitely all together...Just saying
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom