POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^^ what happened w/the Penguins "triangle" logo not being used anymore? They thought the triangle looked too much like a vagina? There was someunderground gang in Pittsburgh using that as their "flag?"

smh.gif

^^ yeah, thanks buddy but just because it's up on the site don't mean it's still in stock unfortunately
frown.gif
....TRUST ME!! haha

man i want that cookie fitted even though i have 3 and all the bully ones even though i said they sucked. but im about to buy air hawk flights and the OG cb3496's white and orange. this sucks and im stackin to move.

Originally Posted by air max 87

also just a lil news fellas, I heard that the penguins logo that's "V" shaped, like the yellow/blk one we have on the site, and the one thunderchunk picked up won't be allowed anymore, now idunno how much truth is behind it, but just a heads up

Firt sharks...now penguins? smh.

Yo guys.....I've been reading up on this post and decided i would contribute. 71/4 and 71/8.....money has been tight lately......Only 14 and I have a madaddiction
" alt="image">

anybody got a sz 8 in the BLACK bully fitted. I got a 3/4 in the BLACK I'd be willing to trade or sell. I can't donothin wit a 3/4 but rock it on top of my hair
laugh.gif

and by the way, what is the best fitted site you guys have come across?? I'll add mickeysplace.com is straight fire
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom