POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Excuse me CAPCITY crew I'm wondering if you guys have a fitted to match these badboys in your store.

264158676.jpg

The blue is an actually navy blue. Its darker than the blue in the pic but lighter than the yankees navy blue.

GET AT ME, I need a fitted ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Excuse me CAPCITY crew I'm wondering if you guys have a fitted to match these badboys in your store.

264158676.jpg

The blue is an actually navy blue. Its darker than the blue in the pic but lighter than the yankees navy blue.

GET AT ME, I need a fitted ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
pimp.gif

In the Bay, we have a PLETHORA of Warrior fitteds to go with that. Kinda wish i had those lol
laugh.gif

nice af1's kartoon. we got a padres hat that'll go with that. i believe we're going to carry the in4mation/agenda fitted.

How old are those UNDFTD hats with the strikeout pattern?(I think that's what it was called) I need that blue one with the red strips

CC crew whats going with the orders.... I order some hats a few days ago now and still have not yet receviced a notice about my order.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

How old are those UNDFTD hats with the strikeout pattern?(I think that's what it was called) I need that blue one with the red strips
they're the 5 strikes logo and those are hella old. came out last year or sometime early 07.

somebody do a fitted for these, i need one badly notice the little pink on the sole and above the toebox

we got a colorado rockies fitted for those JD forces. navy blue w/ pink CR logo.

please call the store if there is a problem with your order.

you gotta 7 1/2 in that rockies joint? and its not on the site is it, i gott see this

Thanks IloveAF1 and haiti5 but I want a custom fitted from capcity or peg ( but they don't have any) I checked already.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Thanks IloveAF1 and haiti5 but I want a custom fitted from capcity or peg ( but they don't have any) I checked already.

what's so special about capcity that you only want fitteds exclusively from there?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom