Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My people swear I OD on fitteds and I only have 20. Ya'll cats #%$**%+% on me in ONE shipment
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a couple of pickups for about a month and a half

51726a74ef2cea14a303e2a9ae7a00abcd8bad9b.jpg

64f265e48e215a44aa232ca60f1ebd47f9533377.jpg

85136147448224e9a198ad4c3c3fa7c277188ef2.jpg

d7c36a424a0a265ead0dab823082a70aa5ff612b.jpg

im missing a couple of hats but whatever....yall dont need to see that as yet......lol...

shoutouts to the cc team...good looks for showing love

i run dallas with the kick , gear , and fitted game.

dipset needa come back with new fitteds i still hate myself to this day for passing on CCs purple joint
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

a couple of pickups for about a month and a half

85136147448224e9a198ad4c3c3fa7c277188ef2.jpg

im missing a couple of hats but whatever....yall dont need to see that as yet......lol...

shoutouts to the cc team...good looks for showing love

info on that blue/black mariners in the middle?

With all the guys on here that know first hand about ordering from New Era, i have a question. Is the new minimum for getting a new design really 576? I justwant to make sure my New Era rep is keeping it 100 with me. I guess i can do 2 different cw's but it has to be at least 288 pieces per color. Does thissound right?

I think you have to order a minimum of 30 per design. You should ask myones or air max

EDIT
yo seriously hat club has a piece of s*** website.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I think you have to order a minimum of 30 per design. You should ask myones or air max

EDIT
yo seriously hat club has a piece of s*** website.

30 for a logo that already exists.

30 for an existing? i thought even with an existing it had to be a 144 piece case. Thats interesting. Anyways, if anyone of you can confirm the newdesign/trademark number it would be appreciated. 576 seems like a lot to me, even broken down in 2 cw's.

Originally Posted by henz0

That braves is serious
pimp.gif

cosign.

20 fitteds too much? you shouldnt feel guilty for buying cool stuff you like(unless you a deadbeat on all your other bills). 50 fitteds is too much and I kno people in hear got more than that...
Nah, I'm no deadbeat. One of em just salty cause I won't tell him ALL the places where I get my customs.
smokin.gif

^^
I dont get why people say "O I gotta keep my spots secret...". Its not a big deal if sumbody else owns the same thing you own. Seriously with theamount of clothes people own (esp on this board) wut are the odds sumbody is gonna wear the same fitted on the same day as you? And even if they do wut are theodds that they will wear the exact same shirt/jeans/kicks with it all on the same day...

^^
I dont get why people say "O I gotta keep my spots secret...". Its not a big deal if sumbody else owns the same thing you own. Seriously with the amount of clothes people own (esp on this board) wut are the odds sumbody is gonna wear the same fitted on the same day as you? And even if they do wut are the odds that they will wear the exact same shirt/jeans/kicks with it all on the same day...
I agree.

But when someone says "Where you get that? Imma get one just like that" I can't help but be standoffish. I don't wanna walk around lookinlike gotdamn the boys scouts.

i guess the hoodspot by me is selling fakes because shorty there was telling me she has to order at least 72 of a design for her store to order it.

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

l_44137751d8474953ae85a520af5f96b6.jpg

^

hatclub j steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, and i the marlins on the very far left on the black and red section
pimp.gif
where can i get the black googly eye hat and the other one with the grey brim i've been looking for a while
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those are cap city joints which are probably lonnnng gone.. Unless they're holding out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

i guess the hoodspot by me is selling fakes because shorty there was telling me she has to order at least 72 of a design for her store to order it.
That sounds about right to me. I've heard this before in the past, unless you are one of those elite stores or something. I've asked anacquaintance of mine about this because every time I visit his store he's sold out of caps in my size.

Edit: I just read the whole topic on this, I don't know if they have changed quantities now but I know it was something like that in the past.

Back
Top Bottom