Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^ the rawest combo is the tan with red one. not the black,red, and green ones.

i mean CC is hot but i think they would have been 100 times better if NE wouldnt have out lawed so much stuff over the past couple months.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^^^ Once the link to the website was posted, it's become a household name here on this forum.

Some spot has three differnt Cubs fitteds with the logo of just the bear. They looked okay but nothing I would cop.

I'm not talking about this forum, I mean within the Apparel Industry and around the World. NT played a part but once Fab gave that shoutout on HOT 97 withFunk Flex then they got their due.

wut has new era outlawed? and being a household name on a random website really doesnt mean much. If cc blew up Im sure it would expand and open up morestores.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

and being a household name on a random website really doesnt mean much. If cc blew up Im sure it would expand and open up more stores.
They are the #1 New Era acct worldwide for a about a year, same time they appeared on Niketalk.
Niketalk is more than a random website considering celebrities and their stylist use it

**** wut celebrities?
Post Your NewEras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
need I say more?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

whos Henz0? (other then the guy that made the faq)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I made the FAQ...FAH-Q
laugh.gif
chill I was just kidding lmao. No diss to cc I respect wut they do and they do a good job and I wouldnt doubt if they were #1 on a lot lists butif you big wouldnt you expand to more then one retail location? Im just saying.

wut has new era outlawed? and being a household name on a random website really doesnt mean much. If cc blew up Im sure it would expand and open up more stores.
indifferent.gif

If your an Independant Boutique and through one of the biggest online forums on the net you increase your clientele to another level that doesn't meanmuch?

so they increased their sales by using sneaker forums thats good and I never said it doesnt mean much Im sure they pull in mad loot on a consistent basis (espjudging by the pics in this thread) household name means everyone knows who they are. I doubt anyone outside of sneaker forums knows who they are. But a storelike lids (which has far inferior products compared to cc) is more widely known and thats cuz they got mad retail locations. The way you (or whoever posted itbefore too lazy to look) described it you made it sound like thats how big they were. They big but theyre not that big.

so they increased their sales by using sneaker forums thats good and I never said it doesnt mean much Im sure they pull in mad loot on a consistent basis (esp judging by the pics in this thread) household name means everyone knows who they are. I doubt anyone outside of sneaker forums knows who they are. But a store like lids (which has far inferior products compared to cc) is more widely known and thats cuz they got mad retail locations. The way you (or whoever posted it before too lazy to look) described it you made it sound like thats how big they were. They big but theyre not that big.
Doubt that also......I'm not speaking about the average Joe but for collectors or avid buyers of sneakers, clothing etc knows about Cap City.Wheather if it's people in LA, San Fran, Chicago, cities in Europe, Canada etc....word spreads which leads to people going on the internet and finding howto reach these guys.

uh...I got you. I understood it the first time you said it. Just cuz you reach a bunch of sneaker heads/similar guys doesnt mean youre big. Its a good steppingstone to getting there tho...

True...but I'm speaking within their demographic which is that community which when you mention CC's name people know across the world.

It seems like you're holding others to your own definition of being "big"/"blown up" (NH) as if you're comparing a small timestreet burger vendor to a national corporation like McDonalds (or HatWorld [Lids]). CC has blown up as a small mom and pop fitted shop and gained worldwiderecognition (I'm sure the fitted heads in Japan go crazy over CC's stuff no different than some of us do over Winfield's stuff) and recognitionacross the U.S. If its true that CC already has the title of NE's #1 account what else is there to do? Even if they opened up one or two more locations(which I imagine would multiply the headaches of running one shop/website) it still wouldn't be "big" on a Lids scale.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

so they increased their sales by using sneaker forums thats good and I never said it doesnt mean much Im sure they pull in mad loot on a consistent basis (esp judging by the pics in this thread) household name means everyone knows who they are. I doubt anyone outside of sneaker forums knows who they are. But a store like lids (which has far inferior products compared to cc) is more widely known and thats cuz they got mad retail locations. The way you (or whoever posted it before too lazy to look) described it you made it sound like thats how big they were. They big but theyre not that big.
Doubt that also......I'm not speaking about the average Joe but for collectors or avid buyers of sneakers, clothing etc knows about Cap City. Wheather if it's people in LA, San Fran, Chicago, cities in Europe, Canada etc....word spreads which leads to people going on the internet and finding how to reach these guys.

i was in the mall the other day and had my mob hat on and some dude came up to me an asked if i got it from capcity lol
i told him yea
then he went into this whole rant about new era not makin anymore mob hats
i was off the kush so i sat and listened to him too lol
so yea
people know capcity i put people on all the time too that dont even shop online like that but now they orderin fitteds

roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont mind it, i get that " you work at capcity, right..." alot... im like
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

but anyways......

bored @ work, so sneak peek! and its purple....not blue....one for foams and one for penny 2s ( miami colorway...) it aint droppin till the shoes drop so dontask
laugh.gif
beast.... * cough * Q, henz , Mr. Plump
laugh.gif
, fab , shadi.... you kno who you are

4scimq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom