Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

exactly i dont try to start trouble at all its to the point where one person just has an itch for starting p roblems in a thread. ive been on the low for
months now.

back to buisness.

NE has outlawed many designs such as haze,dubs and dubs , and other BS crap , and my fav dipset bird logo.
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

BECOMEFITTED is now offering a 50% off coupon called "2UP". That's right, 50% off everything, including sale items. Check these crazy prices:Fitted baseball caps as low as $11.50 and tees as low as $7.50. All items will ship via USPS Priority, so you have it quick. Be sure to take advantage of theirfree US shipping on all orders over $65. Enter the code 2UP at the time of checkout. Ends Jan 31st.
http://www.becomefitted.com/

^ he is letting people know to not touch the guy, that type of info is gold.

CC/PEG/who ever made the red wings had me laced on my last couple fitts.

l_a83e5bca338e447982f4cc62787d16f4.jpg
l_574664554601413dae2cd2bc1e100ca3.jpg
l_3580a7bf772545edb206810979765ab3.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

once again thank youto the man who made the red wings. you got me laid.

^ i bought that winter of 07 at PEG right around when the aqaus came out. they had the OG color to in 05 when i first went smh for not coppin.

yessss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for a good time go to 101 and 1st ave building 310 right around the way from PEG ask for "jelly" tell em NT and rico sent you.
l_0c1fae115ab1482eb96bda65a07e7445.jpg
devil.gif

i go up in her building me and my cousin eating chinease food. i walk in there and i get asked 30 questions by her %@@* sisters boyfriend about where i get theOGs this and that. so i go to her room and then i see the goods im just like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
they were huge i thought i was done for. she then said "iwant you inside me papi blancito chulo" then i get my texas swerve on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then mom dukes comes home and freaks out curses me out inspanish then calls my phone nd talks more +*+. i still have the message but i dont know how to put it on the computer. it was amazing man ive had my share ofDR , and PR girls but jesus them tiggs was out this world.

for your viewing pleasure NT.

l_95aa592ad4134667981d22b86fe4944e.jpg
in the purple look at that body sonthickkk
l_e073a638e3c88b90c6b78df653a6f485.jpg
l_7a14326686422878abccb96a1cfa75b7.jpg

and to close this statement i want to say how much i love the spanish hood girls in NYC the wipe these mexican girls o ff da map.

her number is
- thats her crib number i guess she to broke for a pre paid sk slide
roll.gif
tell her rico gave the number out i dont care.

jesus i love my life %%+ is going in the right direction got my GED if grandma was still here she would be proud of her lil river bear
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

i go up in her building me and my cousin eating chinease food. i walk in there and i get asked 30 questions by her %@@* sisters boyfriend about where i get the OGs this and that. so i go to her room and then i see the goods im just like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
they were huge i thought i was done for. she then said "i want you inside me papi blancito chulo" then i get my texas swerve on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then mom dukes comes home and freaks out curses me out in spanish then calls my phone nd talks more +*+. i still have the message but i dont know how to put it on the computer. it was amazing man ive had my share of DR , and PR girls but jesus them tiggs was out this world.

for your viewing pleasure NT.

l_95aa592ad4134667981d22b86fe4944e.jpg
in the purple look at that body son thickkk
l_e073a638e3c88b90c6b78df653a6f485.jpg
l_7a14326686422878abccb96a1cfa75b7.jpg

and to close this statement i want to say how much i love the spanish hood girls in NYC the wipe these mexican girls o ff da map.

her number is

212 722 7695 thats her crib number i guess she to broke for a pre paid sk slide
roll.gif
tell her rico gave the number out i dont care.

jesus i love my life +%% is going in the right direction got my GED if grandma was still here she would be proud of her lil river bear
tired.gif

yo son PM here myspace lol

light work i love my NT brother's even you you all had hate towards me at one point.

http://profile.myspace.co...le&friendID=131997425

i dont give a #$%. do what you wanna do you can bag if you get fresh and stay with the 100's. remember treat her like the hood rat she is
and she will respect you just dont come off to conceited. i expect death threats from her lil #$% made brother in law tonight. im posted up on
204th and nagle in the tias house so get at it.

look for a BX friend named maria late night QS tonight with some saucy email joints
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

l_cbb9b439449e4f4dabee9f813276e71d.jpg

got da exxxxxposed joints on deck as well.
grin.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
im on a tear today.

she a cutie!

FAB when you comin thru? that ++@* was pifftactular!

no problem harmcity. let me know if you need anything.

yoooo edit the government name my G because i think the laws will get involved with this. i just smooth dont care i rolled up bumpin my son max B blowin biggreen , and tried to get it going then i rolled back. my location is top secret.
nerd.gif

im getting into the shower because i m past blowed right now. im gonna post these and then edit when i come out. dont get mad mods. for you NT.

2vvkva9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
the first rico QS

Back
Top Bottom