Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO!
ant....

hornets-white-fitted-newera-baseball-59fifty-cap.jpg

It's already on the way.
smokin.gif

DF!!!

Sad part is, dudes go to school for 10 years and get paid good money and they come up with that bull #%%#
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
when dudes like ecap, peg, etc... make hot#%%#
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
damm shame, I need a job at NE

^ just because you got a top of the line education for fashion design dont mean you know whats hot in the streets simple as that. there is 2
different crowds. the hipsters and the urban scene.

i need more fitteds. that avalanche is bad.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by solefood229

I need to stop buying fitteds but a couple of those are calling my name

Anyone know where I can a get a dope red fitted with a white logo cause my dc fitted is getting beat

Does it have to be a DC fitted?

Anyone team except for a braves I hate "A" hats and I'm from Ga

sombody has to approve these. Its probly sum dumb manager who dont kno jack and when the designer tells him the an all over sticker fitted is whack the bossaint tryna hear it.

newest pick ups....killing 2 birds with one stone.....side patches and grey brims

and what the mets on fields will be this year

$40?

That's not a bad price to pay to ultimately get whatever you want on the front. I don't feel like putting in the extra effort to attain one tho.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

$40?

That's not a bad price to pay to ultimately get whatever you want on the front. I don't feel like putting in the extra effort to attain one tho.
yeah but.... when you put it on, its not gonna be New Era quality, I'm not looking forward to seeing the crap that Lids pumps out
ohwell.gif

Red soxs and Avalanche
pimp.gif

CC please STOP with that Denver logo one of the lost of all time IMO

just bought 6 mitchell and ness hardwood classic fitted off LIDS. 3 honets, 1 celtics, 1 lakers, and 1 timberwolves. They look tight as heck.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait to get them

Back
Top Bottom