Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by MyOnes

OOF
eek.gif

what kicks are those?
pimp.gif

i need something to match these eggplant foams and the penny 1/2 cents , and da liquids sz 7 1/2 ? any ideas ?

YO! I been looking at those Diggs on pickyourshoes for about 2 weeks with the
smh.gif
face. Been them joints a minute ago. KNEW I could bust heads but Nikedon't make women's joints big enough for these glazed hams I call feet. DF!!!

i never understood the hate for flipped brims.......
eyes.gif

ya was suckin em off years ago when they was on all ya favorite pinwheels...

and for the record rockies alternate on field is a flipped brim.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

smh.gif
face. Been them joints a minute ago. KNEW I could bust heads but Nike don't make women's joints big enough for these glazed hams I call feet. DF!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

smh.gif
face. Been them joints a minute ago. KNEW I could bust heads but Nike don't make women's joints big enough for these glazed hams I call feet. DF!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

i never understood the hate for flipped brims.......
eyes.gif

and for the record rockies alternate on field is a flipped brim.
tongue.gif

For the record, whateva suckin you doin on ur spare time is ur issue, I never liked flipped brims, even years ago, and just cuase its a MLB hat don't makeit better
smh.gif

I recall having 1 pinwheel fitted in my whole life and I wore it twice and regretted it, I think I threw it away lookin brand new.
also you have some weird taste, you like older OG colorways, I think those are cool, but those are more for searching/digging through shops... not really theresponsibility of a custom shop to remake.

just wanted to get that off my chest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone point me in the direction of a regular blackhawks fitted...the all black joint with the face on it....ecap dont have a brother size anymore..

Originally Posted by jefffort5

can someone point me in the direction of a regular blackhawks fitted...the all black joint with the face on it....ecap dont have a brother size anymore..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I recall having 1 pinwheel fitted in my whole life and I wore it twice and regretted it, I think I threw it away lookin brand new.
also you have some weird taste, you like older OG colorways, I think those are cool, but those are more for searching/digging through shops... not really the responsibility of a custom shop to remake.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i got 2 drawers full to the teeth of fitteds, one is solid caps, the other is pinwheel..while i'll admit that the pinwheels dont get wornunless its the summertime, they ALL OG colors

i remember the first time New Era even made a flipped brim..it was around the time those chinese text fitteds were rolling out, and they added it...i thoughtit was the coolest thing ever.

a decade later its still think its a good option for a hat to give it that extra trim of color that would otherwise make the fitted bland.

yhst-44600485780694_2039_6597232

when its done tastefully it makes the hat glow right..especially when they play around with the OG colors to it a healthy refreshin twist

there's a reason them hats sell out over there at myshirts.

another trend thats erkin me is the blankin out of the New Era logo on the sides of the fitteds....i seen numerous ones like that over there at Peg, puzzled mesince i think the new era

logo on the side is arguably more important then whateva is in the front on the hat.

basically my rules of engagement when copping a fitted is:

1. its gotta be a OG color, i was GLAD AS HELL when the wacky color fitteds died the first time right before the jerseys came out, only exception i give is ifyour a resident of

of a particular city and you wanna rep your area at all times.

2. i try to avoid fitteds with white wool panels or white pipin, joints just age horrible with time no matter what you do.

3. boston red sox, i'll never rock a boston hat.....

4. if it keeps gettin popular i'll avoid blackout or monochromatic new era logos on the side......if i didn't want the logo on the side i would'vecopped a on field.

5. clothing, bouqtiue or streetwear brand New eras, in short, what do i look like, your personal billboard? **@! your brand!
laugh.gif

6. i'll usually pick up ANY rapper related fitted that i can find.

7.i was a sucka for those jumbo logo fitteds that came out a second ago, if there's one i'm STILL lookin for its the minnesota twins fitted hell rellhad on in killa season.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

pegasus has it, seen it when i picked up the d-block fitted.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

also you have some weird taste, you like older OG colorways, I think those are cool, but those are more for searching/digging through shops... not really the responsibility of a custom shop to remake.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i got 2 drawers full to the teeth of fitteds, one is solid caps, the other is pinwheel..while i'll admit that the pinwheels dont get worn unless its the summertime, they ALL OG colors

i remember the first time New Era even made a flipped brim..it was around the time those chinese text fitteds were rolling out, and they added it...i thought it was the coolest thing ever.

a decade later its still think its a good option for a hat to give it that extra trim of color that would otherwise make the fitted bland.

yhst-44600485780694_2039_6597232

when its done tastefully it makes the hat glow right..especially when they play around with the OG colors to it a healthy refreshin twist

there's a reason them hats sell out over there at myshirts.

another trend thats erkin me is the blankin out of the New Era logo on the sides of the fitteds....i seen numerous ones like that over there at Peg, puzzled me since i think the new era

logo on the side is arguably more important then whateva is in the front on the hat.

basically my rules of engagement when copping a fitted is:

1. its gotta be a OG color, i was GLAD AS HELL when the wacky color fitteds died the first time right before the jerseys came out, only exception i give is if your a resident of

of a particular city and you wanna rep your area at all times.

2. i try to avoid fitteds with white wool panels or white pipin, joints just age horrible with time no matter what you do.

3. boston red sox, i'll never rock a boston hat.....

4. if it keeps gettin popular i'll avoid blackout or monochromatic new era logos on the side......if i didn't want the logo on the side i would've copped a on field.

5. clothing, bouqtiue or streetwear brand New eras, in short, what do i look like, your personal billboard? **@! your brand!
laugh.gif

6. i'll usually pick up ANY rapper related fitted that i can find.

7.i was a sucka for those jumbo logo fitteds that came out a second ago, if there's one i'm STILL lookin for its the minnesota twins fitted hell rell had on in killa season.

you make some good points. Most of the fitteds that blank out the new era logo are onfield colored fitteds that are customs with a patch and grey or greenunderbrim and maybe some alternate logo. I think they did that to make it look as close as possible to the onfield. I could care less if its blanked out ornot but I see wut you mean about it being important. You def right about flipped brims it looks allright on sum fitteds I think I only have 1 wearable flippedbrim fitted at the moment tho. Huf fitteds to me look horrible. Most of the time they even have some ridiculous colorways goin too lookin like sumone pukedon it. Good post.

Edit
o yea F boston fitteds. The only thing worse then a boston red sox fan is a new york redsox fan.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

pegasus has it
greenranger.jpg

♪♫ Plays music ♪♫

dragonzord.jpg

*Henry rises from the ocean (nh)*

lmao. Green ranger>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom