Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by MyOnes

just got these in the mail, thanks to KVN for the cal bear fitted. I found that brown/pink fitted pretty fast, got it from peg.
Even though I hate the Panthers logo I'm wondering if I should just take the L and get it for my Stussy Dunks.

Glad you got the hat there fast myones. I love the Tigers joint I got from you. Good looking out KVN

Originally Posted by air max 87

Match isn't a go, shoes are like a light royal/lime the wild is a royal/kelly, also info on the gdft pinstripe? Is it new ?

yeah it just dropped last week. the other 4 are in a post couple pages back.

729_gallery_image_1069641493.jpg
730_gallery_image_769631847.jpg
731_gallery_image_2011363042.jpg
732_gallery_image_1587898103.jpg

Whats up all, we just got in a new pack of customs at Motivation. We did them in different variations of our hometown University of Michigan colors, all ofthem contain navy and varsity yellow. Let me know what you think and you can also hit up our Online Store to see better pictures or purchase them and some of our older customs and streetwear fitteds...

item-1238378215-new-era-wings-custom-full.jpg
item-1238378327-new-era-tigers-custom-full.jpg

item-1238377879-new-era-cubs-custom-full.jpg
item-1238378490-new-era-dodgers-custom-full.jpg

The Cubs is black and made of duck canvas. We also have another yellow-based hat arriving in a day or two that is the last hat in the pack, Ill post it up herewhen it comes in...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

*Swooped Up These At The Local Sleeper Spot Today....If Anyones Looking For The OLDER Onfield NE LA Dodgers With A Green Underbrim In A 7 1/2 & 7 5/8 I Believe It Was Let Me Know. They've Got Quite A Few Other Older Onfields

*What's Good With "TEAM GREY UNDERBRIM?" I'm Over Here Tryin' To Hold It Down
nerd.gif

.......... If Not Let's Get That "Team GREEN Underbrim" Goin' ASAP
laugh.gif
Tigers 7 5/8, let me know Sir.

can anyone pm me the correct hat size chart? cause i am a large head size but the chart has diifferent measures every time i check. thanks.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

Originally Posted by air max 87

Match isn't a go, shoes are like a light royal/lime the wild is a royal/kelly, also info on the gdft pinstripe? Is it new ?

yeah it just dropped last week. the other 4 are in a post couple pages back.

729_gallery_image_1069641493.jpg
730_gallery_image_769631847.jpg
731_gallery_image_2011363042.jpg
732_gallery_image_1587898103.jpg
They RUINED These Caps With That GDFT Print On The Back
sick.gif
WasGonna Be All Over That Black/Neon Joint
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ You know if that flagship store takes phone orders?
^Sorry Homie I Don't Have A Clue Whether They Do Or Not

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:Even though I hate the Panthers logo I'm wondering if I should just take the L and get it for my Stussy Dunks.

Yea im not a fan of the logo myself either, but if i can get a perfect match, im runnin with it

yea they didnt have my size either had to buy it a size smaller. Gonna get it stretched out eventually.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Fighting over screen names ? REALLY?
laugh.gif
^Was Jus Gonna Say That Same Thing
eyes.gif
..... How's Duke Sound In The First Place Coming Into The FITTED Thread And Tryin To Tell Cats They "Tacky" For Wanting To Put Together A Nice Fit
smh.gif
...... Some Of Yall Bamma's Need To Read The Titles To These Threads Before Posting
nerd.gif

Anyhow........

Stopped Into The Flagship Store Out In ATL While On Business This Past Weekend.....Good Looks To The Homie Behind The Counter Throwing The Disco On The Purchase If You Browse This Thread.... I See You Homie
nerd.gif

*Swooped Up These At The Local Sleeper Spot Today....If Anyones Looking For The OLDER Onfield NE LA Dodgers With A Green Underbrim In A 7 1/2 & 7 5/8 I Believe It Was Let Me Know. They've Got Quite A Few Other Older Onfields At This Shop Too I've Yet To Make It Thru
pimp.gif

*Swooped Up This 6 Cap Carrying Case At The ATL Flagship Too

*What's Good With "TEAM GREY UNDERBRIM?" I'm Over Here Tryin' To Hold It Down
nerd.gif

.......... If Not Let's Get That "Team GREEN Underbrim" Goin' ASAP
laugh.gif

*This Last Post Is For My Chi Town Dude Odrama.... Thought You'd Like This One My Dude
roll.gif

Good Job Bro.. Keep Up the good work.
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom