Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

that dc american flag fitted is way better then the w logo fitted. pirates should keep their fitteds in tact imo. They got the third best on fields imo (behindyankees and white sox)

pirates is stayin the same, they gettin rid of the ALT pirates, idk why though, its one of the top sellin on the field fitteds. smh

Originally Posted by henz0

Speaking of grizzlies.. I need a hat to match my jacket.. any ideas/stuff on the way??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.. New era store had something but by the time i knew they had it, it was gone
smh.gif

m_ee3527a232ceb2201af3fd71bf10d75f.jpg
laugh.gif
henz0 i just sold my matching vancouver grizzlies startersnapback

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by henz0

Speaking of grizzlies.. I need a hat to match my jacket.. any ideas/stuff on the way??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.. New era store had something but by the time i knew they had it, it was gone
smh.gif

m_ee3527a232ceb2201af3fd71bf10d75f.jpg
laugh.gif
henz0 i just sold my matching vancouver grizzlies starter snapback
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Henz in a snapback.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by perplexcity

No Hate But Yall Bitin' Like Crocodiles Over There
indifferent.gif

in reference to this id just like to say for starter though the hat are similar i customised these because i wanted them for myself and i wanted them a certainway like their grapes i did not like the contrast stitching nor the flipped brim and the orlando i wanted in metallics along with the filled new era signssecondly i think these particular hats are dope especially the orlando and wish to share them with my brooklyn people because lets face it everyone is nottraveling uptown or jersey so yes every once in a while i may do something similar but unlike my boss it wont be a carbon copy down to the last stitch! btw ilike feedback reguarless so thank you for taking the time to let me know !

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

picked these up at the huf warehouse sale. $20 each.

989358ecefd85b2c04355e24ff330db29b05f82.jpg
Good stuff, damn was the warehouse sale this past weekend?
mad.gif
... any of the four you're trying to let go of in a 1/2 or 5/8?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Good stuff, damn was the warehouse sale this past weekend?
mad.gif
... any of the four you're trying to let go of in a 1/2 or 5/8?
tongue.gif
nah.. they're all big sizes otherwise i don't think i woulda came out with any of em. i do have another brown houndstooth in a 3/4s thoughbut that's probably too big for you

came a lil late but i think those were the best ones there other than the other satin joints but i had most of em already. they had a table full of huf hatsbut most of em were the crappy snap backs, guess they couldn't sell it.

^ Thanks anyways man. I guess the sale is where they got rid of their online stock that was marked down to $30 a month back? I slept on the Grey/Yellowpolkadot one right before they pulled em.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

picked these up at the huf warehouse sale. $20 each.

989358ecefd85b2c04355e24ff330db29b05f82.jpg

good sh*t!

New pick ups

What I have been rockin the last few days
mad.gif
pic looks like !%@%

Any hats for these

perplexcity you got some ill stuff brush them dusty ++@ cats off. BTW when im in the city i hate leaving the uptown area BK and Queens is to deep.
so for the cats down in bk and queens they should have a shot at some stuff down there as well.

is that grape hornet's sold out ? i betta not zzzz on it.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

^ Thanks anyways man. I guess the sale is where they got rid of their online stock that was marked down to $30 a month back? I slept on the Grey/Yellow polkadot one right before they pulled em.
mad.gif

i'm not sure if they had that one though or else i woulda copped. don't think my size woulda sold out neither.

dont be a menace, you still got that 3/4ths houndstooth? Lemme know whats up with it and how much uu might wanna let it go for.

Shout to my dude Henz0 for the fitteds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icyuod

As part of the '08 Winter collection, the ACAPULCO GOLD's NY Housing fitted caps are shipping now to AG accounts in New York and Japan.

http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/?p=11465#more-11465http://www.strictlyfitted.../blog/?p=11465#more-11465
They make one for Wagner or for Breevort, and I'm on it.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I guess it's only for the more 'Popular' ones...
ohwell.gif

15x2z6f.jpg

I dunno what the %!%@ I would throw that down with but I STILL want it .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

THANK YOU CC FOR GETTING THIS HAT BACK!! Just ordered...i missed out the first time!!

b99340_SMARINERSntB.jpg

please tell me you're not really spending $35 on this hat... I got mine for like $7 on eBay and they can ALWAYS behad on there...

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom