Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Just ordered my New York Yankees 1998 World Series Patch New Era  from eCapCity

will upload as soon as soon I get it.

nthat.gif

Question to the forum, has anybody ever bought anything from eCapCity?, I just placed an order a side-patched NY Fitted? if so please describe the shipping. I know hats are very fragile and I hope they package it well.

This is the hat btw, I'll post as soon as i get it.

Question to the forum, has anybody ever bought anything from eCapCity?, I just placed an order a side-patched NY Fitted? if so please describe the shipping. I know hats are very fragile and I hope they package it well.

i have bought with ecapcity multiple times, shipping is good and pretty quick (never had a problem yet knock on wood)

they package in a bag, and in a box very well, i ordered 6 hats at once and they all came in excellent condition

hope that helps

New Lids/Hat World promo:

20% off each purchase. 25% with a lids card.

Spend over $50 you get 30%. 35% with a lids card.

Got my hat, carrier, and membership from hatclub a day or two ago. Will post pics. thanks for the insight.

Did cop a BBC at Feature, not sure if I posted.

GET5OFF

GET15OFF

GET25OFF

Codes for 5, 15, and 25 bucks off from Lids when you spend $25, $50, and $75 respectively.

I ordered from them once; shipped in a box. Don't know if they will include a sticker/business card with your order.

BTW...the original World Series hats in 1998 had a different patch.

Haven't bought new era in a while. But finally snagged this after years of searching..

Huf Nao Damier sample..

Last edited:
Haven't posted in here in what seems like a few years. Was diggin thru the containers and decide to wear this suede joint to work today.

S/o to icopjordans cuz I bit this from him. Went to peg a few years ago and scooped immediately.

Last edited:
My fav brand right now, HOF

Got this badboy a year ago and is still in mint condition eventhough its white

^

i got that exact same joint..i love it but ive only worn it twice, afraid it might get dirty lol

Back
Top Bottom