Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

newest pickup...finally got the actual onfield....from mickey's

the sweatband's weird though....it's black? shouldn't it be white?

I need a new one. Underrated colorway.

never tried it but some kind of starch/starch water mixture?
I'll try it, what could go wrong?
idk, maybe too much starch could stain it or flake up? or the amount of water needed to get the starch to penetrate the cardboard in the bill might soften the bill even more?
Yeah, the problem isn't the fabric, it's the base-cardboard.  I agree... the starch-mixture might leave white stains and soften the cardboard even more.  Don't know if there really is anything you can do. 

I know there's a bunch of locals in this thread.

Anywhere I can find the 9/11 Blue Jays fitted with both Canadian and American flag patches?

newest pickup...finally got the actual onfield....from mickey's

the sweatband's weird though....it's black? shouldn't it be white?

I need a new one. Underrated colorway.

About the sweatband: New Era seems to be using black tags on hats with white sweatbands now. Probably just a way to save money in production (just make all tags black instead of worrying about black and white)

Case in point: 1996 Yankees Onfield Authentic World Series Retro I bought on Monday:

question....i ordered from lids and they had DHL ship it....they 'delivered' it in Arizona yesterday, im out here in CA....is this how it goes? i don't remember having trouble with lids before

Last edited:
question....i ordered from lids and they had DHL ship it....they 'delivered' it in Arizona yesterday, im out here in CA....is this how it goes? i don't remember having trouble with lids before

When I ordered with lids it took forever and I think they passed it to USPS and it doesn't say anything on the tracking about it either

I've had the same problem when ordering from Lids as well. Tracking info being useless and package taking forever to arrive

thanks stunna n kay, i'll just wait it out but man i've never experienced such slow shipping.....my hat better be in perfect shape then :smh:.....

oh and surprised zyzz didn't post this but:

buzzerbeatersports.com

came in...took bout a week, not bad...thought it would come in next week with what u guys said :lol: ......hat is typical new era quality nowadays....terrible shape and all but i'll break it in

Nice! I got a red brim one like that from city... I been waitin on his damn email for weeks got some money to spend, city get at me already I know you got some more heat!
New joint thanks to my dude City

Back
Top Bottom