Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Newest pick-up

Y'all remember the Grays fitteds?

Never owned one but they were mad popular here in NY. Then all the damn colorways came out and killed it.

Never owned one but they were mad popular here in NY. Then all the damn colorways came out and killed it.

I had a ton of those. New York Cubans as well.

They were heavy, at least in NYC, for a bit.

to me the only official ones was the solid dk blue/black joint or the dk grey w/ the dk blue/black bill (sorry have a hard time distinguishing between black and dk blue). the ones that looked like umpire/referee hats w/ the piping got the gas face from me.

I had a ton of those. New York Cubans as well.

They were heavy, at least in NYC, for a bit.

to me the only official ones was the solid dk blue/black joint or the dk grey w/ the dk blue/black bill (sorry have a hard time distinguishing between black and dk blue). the ones that looked like umpire/referee hats w/ the piping got the gas face from me.

The ones with the white piping looking like umpire hats was the popular and most rocked one.

The negro league hats.

Still remember that Banks line... put G's on your fitted like the negro league

I'm not sure which one was the OG or what, but I know the one with the white piping was the popular one around my way also the dark heather gray one too.

Unless you guys are referring to something else.

Yeah, the navy joint without the piping was the "OG" version. But, the joints with the piping became more popular. I had them in a bunch of different colors.

In retrospect, I agree about the "official" joints being the only ones that really count. At that time, I'd rock anything that matched and had all kinds of joints in non-official CWs. Today, I still rock hats 95% of the time I'm not at work, and have more than 120 MLB/MiLB fitteds, but I only wear on-field designs.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find this hat?

The one in the Instagram looks different than the Cap City version though. CC version looks burgundy and old gold while the IG one looks like regular red and metallic gold.

The one in the IG pic has been done several times from other hat shops. It pops up from time to time.

The one in the Instagram looks different than the Cap City version though. CC version looks burgundy and old gold while the IG one looks like regular red and metallic gold.

The one in the IG pic has been done several times from other hat shops. It pops up from time to time.

oh, my bad...i guess he couldve used one of the filters on IG to brighten the colors on his photo, but i doubt it...i'll go ahead & edit my post so I dont confuse anyone.

oh, my bad...i guess he couldve used one of the filters on IG to brighten the colors on his photo, but i doubt it...i'll go ahead & edit my post so I dont confuse anyone.

Don't think that was necessary to edit your post but good looking out for everyone else :lol: :nthat:

I have a old new era dback fitted, the all white with purple brim, its an original but now its kinda off white due to age is there any way to make it white again?

Back
Top Bottom