Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

i never liked different colored eyelets on fitteds...but i'll be grabbin a Rams one whenever the sale comes on

i also need the mets BP fitted....soo clean.

those new BP hats are really nice. havent seen them in person but they look awesome.

about to start copping some original on field wools. screw this size non sense. i wanna cop some hats on the low but not taking the risk and its 98% sure poly's wont even fit :smh:

They are! i know you will love the crown on it, i originally was going to pass on that release, i dont really like mesh caps to begin with, but when i tried it on, the crown was nice and low like they were before this whole snapback structure template they seem to use now for the on-fields, and i just bought it on the spot when i was just going to cop the all star joint.

not a big fan of all camo hat. saw this strap or snap cant remember on lids.com that had camo on da brim it was fire. it was a san francisco giants, also a 49ers one. they went on sale but had to wait a week. when i went to go check dey were gone. still on da lookout. 
after seeing it more. i might cop da 49ers camo hat posted above for my collection
also dem dam small brims on da official 49ers on field cap sucks. i like to rock my fitteds a lil loose and dem brims aint working b. anuone know wassup with dem.

Can't lie. After watching the game today I was definitely digging the Yankees Stars & Stripes fitted. Will be copping once it goes on sale.

looking to get back into buying fitteds. haven't bought one in almost 3 years :nerd:

is ecapcity still the best place for customs? :nerd:
any new places out there?

ecap city is good, cranium fitteds is good too, hat club, rock n jocks

I don't even see how it's a contest :lol:. All those other guys are barely doing customs now and when they do, it's like 4 hats a month.

Cranium doesn't even make customs anymore from what I seen.

copped Nationals, Brewers, and Braves OG wool on fields right before the poly release the last few days. i need to find some more :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom