Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Genesco taking over the new era store watered down the custom stuff.

To me the golden era of custom fitteds was around 04-06. Then around that time Pegasus was putting out some sick stuff consistently and ecapcity had better stuff and weren't as big yet.

Niner Tweed Fitteds...

SF Bay Area Nt'ers... New Era Flagship store will be opening in November. The store will be in the Westfield San Francisco Centre.

cocotaso,

Basically.

Also when are we going to see hats for the Jaguars and their new logo?

Not your typical fitted... swung by the Flagship store in Buffalo today to see the guys and stumbled across this...

19TWENTY New York Yankees Cooperstown Collection size 7 3/8

I'm guessing that Yankee is a low profile fitted with fleece like material, pretty dope but it woulda been better w/o the new era flag imo

Last edited:
i wish 19twentys were more readily available. that would solve my problem of them big *** crowns some hats have, i rip the buckram out nowadays.

I agree... 19Twenty''s are a pretty legit line. They're big in Asia and I'm actually surprised they had them for sale in the states. I haven't seem them here in a few years... maybe it's a sign of good things to come.

As far as the material, it's wool.

Hey anybody get their blue jays ovo fitted from the ovo store yet? I'm going on a month now and I got the generic email saying they will get back to me with info,etc. I know homey said they take a min, but a month and no explanation or shipping email? That's cray.

Hey anybody get their blue jays ovo fitted from the ovo store yet? I'm going on a month now and I got the generic email saying they will get back to me with info,etc. I know homey said they take a min, but a month and no explanation or shipping email? That's cray.

That's a damn shame :smh: And they wanna charge $75 plus shipping for a fitted

Terrible. A friend who lives here in Toronto got his finally two weeks ago after ordering the black one online the day they dropped. Came in two weeks ago and only over the weekend a confirmation email that the hat's being shipped got sent. :smh:

Few questions:

1) Guys who've had size stickers on their hats for years: Once you peel them off, what do you do to get rid of that "ring"?
2) The Mariano Rivera patch Yankees hat, the one players wore yesterday is that available online yet? All I see is poor variations of it for sale.

I placed my order on the 15th of August, waited a month and nothing. Filed a dispute through PP and got my refund two days ago. The timing wasn't the problem, the lack of communication was. If I'm buying something from you I expect you to respond within a timely manner. I never even got an email informing me of the delay after trying to contact them. Terrible service.

Question,

Is this the same hat the Yankees wore for Mariano's game?

http://shop.neweracap.com/style/MLB-2013-Mariano-Rivera-59FIFTY-Cap/20540772

The patch is on the right here whereas it was on the left for the one the players wore. Just a bit confused.

Back
Top Bottom