Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO!

eek.gif

That Hornets snapback is so official.

DF!!!

I've been looking for a minute but I can't find anything so I thought I'd come in here to ask.

Where can I find a fitted to match the Mosquitoes and Todd Batruds?

Thanks ahead of time.

I'm STILL not wearing no damn snapbacks. NEW Acapulco Gold joints just in.
img_6019.jpg
img_6020.jpg

New joint from us....
img_6060sharp1.jpg

^
damn ice, aint seen you in forever.

anywho..

damn, i ordered my braves fitted from Myshirtsco friday night and got in mail today , this is why i mess with yall tough!
pimp.gif

and also got a grape fitted in mail off ebay....only 10 bucks, i said hey, why not.
smokin.gif

345465625.jpg

345465627.jpg

345465632.jpg

Damn all these sites with discount codes and I didn't get one cap. Due in part to being on vacation and not at work. Blahhhh, maybe there will be some xmassales coming up (hinting all sites).

copped today. waiting for one more fitted in the mail and then Im gonna take a real long brake from buying fitteds (hopefully...)

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

copped today. waiting for one more fitted in the mail and then Im gonna take a real long brake from buying fitteds (hopefully...)
eek.gif
Where is that Mighty Ducks from?!

@jsteez
my bad. ducks is from pegs. They got a whole bunch of em all sizes even past size 8. I think they mad old cuz the guy had to clean it for me before I boughtit. They also got sum old nfl new eras and nfl new era pinwheels. Off the top of my head the Teams I saw was browns rams packers texans and colts (no giantssmh). They still got the yankee stadium and 2 shea stadium fitteds (one all blue one white with blue pinstripes). They sold out the yanks fitted I wanted tho.They had a ny rangers and mets man in navy and white. They got black/grey dipset fitted with a flipped brim. They got a blazers in aqua 8 colorway. They gotnavy fitted which just says new york in script (wasnt feelin it tho). They got a mets fitted with a black crown and blue brim with that logo that shows thebuildings and says mets on top of it. And they had sum old nba pinwheel new eras. All teams with old logos including a raptors and a hornets (they didnt lookgood to me tho). They had the nba logoman with the teams partial logo drawn inside the logo man outline. They had a whole bunch of old style onfields(including mariners with the old style sticker). Thats all I remember. my bad for no pics I forgot my cam at home.

^true, thanks for the update homie..... need that mets man in navy/white/ , the dipset, and the mighty ducks

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

finally got my fitted grail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

too bad its not my size (and no, I'm not selling it)

Raiders New Era FITTED
5p380z.jpg

b4fi4h.jpg

2h2e24i.jpg

not even close to my size but i'm still mad
mad.gif

I'm not familiar with Peg, where is this store? I'm trying to get my hands on some vintage dolphins caps.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

I'm not familiar with Peg, where is this store? I'm trying to get my hands on some vintage dolphins caps.
pegs is in ny b/w 109 and 110 st on 3rd ave.

Got off work and had these waiting for me on the table, ordered the 29th, came today. Thanks CC.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom