Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Few pick ups:

Glad to see people still collecting fitteds.  I'm not partial to adjustable vs. fixed size but it's good to see cats sticking to what they like.

imo - the best fitted hats were the throwbacks that Roman made up until 20 years ago (with the interior leather sweat band)
those were quality - they also used to come with the same description card of that year's team as the M&N jerseys

but for current, i like the 400 series american needle fitted throwback hats cause they have a low crown so you DON'T look like this...

(^we used to call that rockin it old man style^)

these are examples of da 400 series with da low crown - they look fresh on head...

So any thoughts on the heritage Series caps from new Era? I have a New York Giants one... it's a different fit for me but I kind of dig it. It comes in a commemorative hat box as well...

^
kinda weird i call the high crown fitteds old man hats then you quote me and call the 400 series fitteds dad hats

i never understood not breaking in a hat's rim (& keeping the store tags on it) - i guess so it looks like you just bought it?
is that right? or is it just to separate from white people?

Last edited:
i never understood not breaking in a hat's rim (& keeping the store tags on it) - i guess so it looks like you just bought it?
i think 5950 just fits nicer, i dont wear my hats with tags, stickers and all that other crap. its just personal preference at the end of the day

5950 are classics... Dudes trading in their john deer hats for new era 400....FOH!! High crown or no crown..... imo

MLB Shop marked down most of the hats from last year again and have an extra 25% off majority of their hats.

So any thoughts on the heritage Series caps from new Era? I have a New York Giants one... it's a different fit for me but I kind of dig it. It comes in a commemorative hat box as well...

still horrible high crown and very stiff?

i seen the tigers one from 2005. doubt it will fit good

and why would they put the NE logo on the side? :smh:

^ the hats from last year are marked down from $38-$40 to $24-$26. Take the additional 25% off that, you get $17-$19. So it's more than 40% off.

I'll repeat it. So if you're looking for a hat they wore last season, it's better than 40% off.

Cubs 100 patch is this season, so there's no sale on it.

Grabbed this NOLA Pelicans Fitted a few months back for like $15 on DrJays

Grabbed these 2 as a buy 1 get 1 half off

Grabbed this because it matches my fraternity colors

And last

^
kinda weird i call the high crown fitteds old man hats then you quote me and call the 400 series fitteds dad hats

You're comparing one extreme with the other.

Personally, nothing looks as good on my head (IMO) as a high crown NE fitted cap with the bill ever-so-slightly curved. And no, I would never keep the stickers and tags on. That's ridiculous.

Did anybody get the New Era Heritage collection hats?

wear did you get yours at?

I heard they had a New York Giants one :pimp:

w/ leather sweatbands? :wow:

here's a pic of the Yankees one.

Last edited:
I grabbed it from the New Era Buffalo Flagship. I deleted all of the pics on my phone, so here's a screen shot from my IG with the hat box included. 

Back
Top Bottom