Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

im a BIG fan of all-black / dark blue uppers & sweat bands + white logos + GREEN UNDER BRIMS

seems like craniumfitteds & halloffame have a copyright or something when it comes to these 2 hats cuz in the 10+ years of collecting, nobody else in the USA has released these.

pretty sure ecap is the reason New Era even reissued white sweatbands

they had green bottom yanks and dodgers a few years back too.

Last edited:
lol word, but I did want to stop by to see whats new, prices is crazy but some of their stuff is :pimp:

Real talk. I'd still rock with them over lids, new era shop, Fordham, etc.

I went today. Haven't been in min, so I was itching to see what was there. At first wasn't amazed, but they had some joints worth checking, plus i was in a hurry so copped 2 hats.

ended up copping the Tigers 93 heritage series from lids... really hope it looks and fits good.

expect a ridiculous crown tho :smh:

ended up copping the Tigers 93 heritage series from lids... really hope it looks and fits good.

No offense but you a fool for that :lol:

You have the worst luck out of anyone I've seen on here with USA made hats so now you're gonna mess with a Chinese one?

No offense but you a fool for that :lol:

You have the worst luck out of anyone I've seen on here with USA made hats so now you're gonna mess with a Chinese one?

meh, i want a tigers wool.

ive got 2 of the 2000's wools but one got damaged because the idiot shipped it in an envelope and came destroyed where new era itself wouldnt be able to fix it :smh: :smh:

the guy who got the dodgers, in the pics it look good. not too high.

we will see what happens.

Last edited:
Wow, that's actually the Draft hat?

They're hideous but I kind of like them. I won't be buying one.

Crowns looked really bad in the pics I have seen.

I can confirm, based on what I have seen, that New Era messed up the 1993 Heritage Yankees hats; MLB logo on the back is in the wrong colors. :smh: :smh:

Not sure if anybody can help but I'm looking for this hat in 7 3/8. It was on hatclub website, but sold out now in that size. There's one on ebay in my size but they want $66 shipped. Is that unreasonable?
eyes.gif

I feel like a bunch of these are sitting in a stockroom somewhere in a mall 
laugh.gif

Not sure if anybody can help but I'm looking for this hat in 7 3/8. It was on hatclub website, but sold out now in that size. There's one on ebay in my size but they want $66 shipped. Is that unreasonable?
eyes.gif

I feel like a bunch of these are sitting in a stockroom somewhere in a mall 
laugh.gif
Try goodfellas if your in the san fran area. I don't think they have a website.  For $66 you could make it on new era by you site.

Back
Top Bottom