Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

my Norwich Navigators collection
smokin.gif

got a different rotation of hats from my storage this weekend.
got the white one on the left from ebay this week.

sorry for the phone pic
pimp.gif
 Had the orange brim as a kid 

MLB releasing HR Derby hats now too.

I'll cop the red NYY Derby hat instead of the red Stars & Stripes.

copped this joint today

been meaning to take pics of my new era collection but been too lazy, got to one of these days.

also how do you guys store your caps? stopped buying caps because I don't know how to store them without taking too much space or compromising the condition of the caps.

I have this container
also how do you guys store your caps? stopped buying caps because I don't know how to store them without taking too much space or compromising the condition of the caps.
I use this container from ikea:

holds about 50 hats, 60 if you want them in there nice and tight.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll look into it. Thing is though hats got different shape to the brim so I don't want to compromise the shape of the brim and hat itself by stuffing them all next to each other

Damn dude nice setup! I thought i had a good amount of hats, probably can only fill up 3 of those boxes lol.

I have a shelf for all my hats but they always end up scattered in my trunk or back seat

ok got you. and bunching all your hats together like that doesn't compromise the condition of the hats, like change the shape of the brims?

Nope not at all. They're all in perfect shape just like I put em in. Just don't over stuff the box. I wear a 7 3/4 and I can fit about 12-13 in each comfortably

Reactions: alp
Nope not at all. They're all in perfect shape just like I put em in. Just don't over stuff the box. I wear a 7 3/4 and I can fit about 12-13 in each comfortably
ok man thanks for letting me know. I'll definitely consider that or one of those hat racks. The way I keep my hats now takes up too much space.

Does anyone have the Ecapcity M.O.B. Fitted? Lost mine and it's the only one I'm looking for

I've posted my setup a few times but I'll post it again. I have two containers. Each holds about 50. Container was around $18 at Walmart. Doesn't mess up the brim or anything.

Last edited:
Aight thanks guys. Will consider storing my caps one of these ways.

any of you gentlemen know where I can find a fitted to match the King's Pride LeBrons?

all I see so far is Heat and Mets and I hate those teams.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom