Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

props to you playa, got me a screaming braves hat for the low low. :smokin

Last edited:
Waddup gents, been wearing fitteds for close to 20 years but i'm a noob to this thread.

I didnt see it listed on the first page, and i'm sure the pricing is a dead giveaway, but is http://www.inewerahats.com/ a fake hat/cap site? 

I just want to be sure. I'm sure i'll get flamed and that the answer is obvious but I just want to be COMPLETELY sure. Thank in advance fambs.

any good black friday sales?

Lids.com

Last edited:
wish they had sharks or steeler joints :smh:
yea their options were very limited :smh:
doubt they put their whole stock online. They cancelled my nugggets since it "sold out" so I took the Minnesota in blue and black (winded up charging my bank account twice through paypal while I wait for the refund, even though I got refunded almost right away :smh:). I am a Nets fan so its hard for me to rock other nba teams (other sports I don't got that phobia :lol:). Will probably trade it for something else or sell it, someone should take it for retail.

yea their options were very limited
mean.gif

doubt they put their whole stock online. They cancelled my nugggets since it "sold out" so I took the Minnesota in blue and black (winded up charging my bank account twice through paypal while I wait for the refund, even though I got refunded almost right away
mean.gif
). I am a Nets fan so its hard for me to rock other nba teams (other sports I don't got that phobia
laugh.gif
). Will probably trade it for something else or sell it, someone should take it for retail.
yea its 90% detroit **** which i dont care at all for lol

on my NE fitteds i usually rock with any team except NFL, strictly steelers

But on the Dons, strictly only favorite teams lol, i aint bout to keep cashin out for em...I just need a diff Steelers, i got like 3 warriors now, a SJ Sharks and a U of Hawaii

yea its 90% detroit **** which i dont care at all for lol

on my NE fitteds i usually rock with any team except NFL, strictly steelers

But on the Dons, strictly only favorite teams lol, i aint bout to keep cashin out for em...I just need a diff Steelers, i got like 3 warriors now, a SJ Sharks and a U of Hawaii
yea same here. NFL is packers only, nba is nets and other sports rock any team. Got the Minnesota one after they canceled my nuggets and will probably trade it for something else or flip it

MLB : Dodgers, Angels, Yankees
NBA : Lakers
NHL : Kings
NFL : Steelers

Last edited:
The owner's never cut deals... Dudes were so stingy :smh:

Bro like never. I used to go up there and buy like 7-8 hats at a time and dude barely wanted to knock a dollar or 2 off from 40! Dudes in Jamaica stay holdin it down with 30 dollar hats that they knock down to 25 for loyal customers

Bro like never. I used to go up there and buy like 7-8 hats at a time and dude barely wanted to knock a dollar or 2 off from 40! Dudes in Jamaica stay holdin it down with 30 dollar hats that they knock down to 25 for loyal customers

Facts, 25 for no patches, 30 for patches. I don't buy grey brims anywhere else but Jamaica :lol:
Unless it's one I can't find, then i'll pay the extra bread :rolleyes

Once I stopped getting hats for $25 at Peg, I stopped going... Juice use to hook me up

Yea Jamaica is where it's at... They break me a deal with the NE beanies as well

Back
Top Bottom