Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Thanks Ty. I work at a sporting goods store (you might know it, Siefert's) and I was gonna bring you a West Hi one this weekend, but we don't have yoursize.

LRG 59FIFTY with my J5's Inside of the hat on the tag says "We get mad dome." funny
788266f3c9e8b9e02682c4780123e265a1caec83.jpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

New thread means collection posts. Here's mine:
good idea...

grey or green underbrims on these

retired

more retired

dope stuff guys. i need some proper fitteds. do they ship.. hell i don't even know what colors to choose from
laugh.gif

since everyone is doing it.. old and not really detailed. only added a couple stuff to that since i took that.

9e5351d7efcd5cc6065e58faf019f6273bc600b.jpg

Top tier have green underbill no NE logo on side or MLB logo on back, bottom row have grey underbill

Top tier here have grey underbill and NE logo on side and MLB logo on back. Bottom have grey underbills

Random Mariners

All my Seattle Mariners (plus 1 Seattle Rainiers)

BigPUNoy - always a pleasure seeing your M's joints... and a Seattle Rainiers one hiding in there as well...

have you seen any Pulaski Mariners (farm team) fitteds?

Pulaski_Ms.PNG

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

Can someone tell me who makes the hat with the kinda curly "P"?
Yeah Its A Proper Fitted They Have Alot Of Colorways At They're Store In Long Beach.
Do they still have a large selection in small sizes at the store? My cousin wants to go out there and check out their caps but we were afraidthat they would be long gone by now.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Wish my HS had a new era... Is that a common thing?

The store I work at supplies many of our local high schools with their uniforms in all sports. New Era used to do all the hats but I really don't knowwhat happened, I just know that they don't do them anymore.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

dope stuff guys. i need some proper fitteds. do they ship.. hell i don't even know what colors to choose from
laugh.gif

since everyone is doing it.. old and not really detailed. only added a couple stuff to that since i took that.

Don't think so. But i know there are a lot of L.B. NTers up in here.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Actually they do ship.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Actually they do ship.
so just call up the apparel store right? i still wanna know what colorways there are to choose from though.

these are the only ones i've seen. guess i'll call em up and ask what they got left
proper_ne3.jpg

proper_ne2.jpg

/\/\/\ they usually stay stocked in the actual store so if you do call you should be straight

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Actually they do ship.
so just call up the apparel store right? i still wanna know what colorways there are to choose from though.

these are the only ones i've seen. guess i'll call em up and ask what they got left
proper_ne3.jpg

proper_ne2.jpg
I like those top 2 and the grape one.

They also had these available a couple of months back:
46f15be98a2202c42b436b57e32ed749efbb21a.jpg

The one on the right has a navy blue brim same as the outline.

anybody selling or know where to get a Milwaukee Braves in a 1/2. the one with the "screaming brave"

Back
Top Bottom