Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

85D79243-7246-41F2-B04B-921CFBACCA17.jpeg
Dope in person

:lol:
why ?
Was there a sale somewhere?
Nah. That's just an overall collection shot fromvwhat I've accumulated over the years. A $10 pick up here or there. It's been a ghost town lately for twin on fields.

dolla23 dolla23
eBay for originals. Beyond that

Hatclub.com
4ucaps.com
Myfitteds.com
Ecapcity.com
Mickeysplace.com
Besides HC who used to get Made in USA grey unders, you're looking at 99% Chinese made ( if that deters you at all).

New pickup
Elizabethton twins MiLB on field
2012 era made in USA
DB2498B0-5F88-4327-B6E6-05EE9BAE50D5.jpeg

Great fit and construction.

Last edited:
What's everyone's preference for they fitteds polyester or wool

Im not sure. I feel like the polyester is lighter and breathes better which I appreciate during the humid NYC summer days.

The wool looks a little better tho. Not as shiny as the polyester.

Im not sure. I feel like the polyester is lighter and breathes better which I appreciate during the humid NYC summer days.

The wool looks a little better tho. Not as shiny as the polyester.
Thanks don't own any of the wool fitteds and was curious about the difference

Wools generally look better. Their brims are stiffer too. Their sweatbands thicker. Their crowns appear to come broken in already for you. The fit is great right out the gate. They may be heavier. There are certain eras of poly caps better than others though. The 2009-2011 cool base era was super comfortable and the poly was a tad bit better with moisture and heat build up. Poly has taken a turn for the worse with the higher number of overseas caps. Most are absolutely terrible in every regard. Stiff and Ridgid. The money era where things are ideal for me is 2001- 2006 for wool and 2007-2011 for poly. A cool base poly is probably 20-25% cooler than a wool variety of the same size and color.

And to think I thought I've seen it all
1345427.1_750x.progressive.png.jpg

HC has LA and NYY out today. Price is $65. It comes with some ws patches and a collector's box. Does it also come with a $65 gift voucher? Lol.

Lololollll

I assume I’m not gonna find the FOG hat for retail at this point?!

Pacsun has it up says coming soon

So obviously the story goes, these are rally caps.

Didn't they actually try nike off white styling (basically an architectural sketch/drawing with notes denoting what each element did etc).

What’s next. Build your own cap? They’ll give us material and a thread and needle.

Lololollll

I assume I’m not gonna find the FOG hat for retail at this point?!

Pacsun has it up says coming soon

There was a restock earlier this week. But my size was sold out. Any word on how these fit? I haven't bought a fitted in a while.

There was a restock earlier this week. But my size was sold out. Any word on how these fit? I haven't bought a fitted in a while.
Pacsun has it up with coming soon for 2 weeks now

I’m not paying $100 for a damn hat

SMH

EDIT: never mind guess they released today.. of course all gone SMFH

Anyone ever find info on that braves hat with the green underbill

And if FOG ever dropped one in a brave colorway it’s instant copped

Anyone ever find info on that braves hat with the green underbill

And if FOG ever dropped one in a brave colorway it’s instant copped
For historical accuracy, the braves barely had green under on fields back in the 60s-70s, so finding those or remakes is hard.
I'd say Mickeysplace.com has a few retro caps, which are green under and no batterman or flag. That's your best bet.
Here's a few
https://www.mickeysplace.com/product/atlanta-braves-1968-1971-hat/
https://www.mickeysplace.com/product/atlanta-braves-1972-1980-hat/
https://www.mickeysplace.com/product/atlanta-braves-1981-1986-hat/

They also have Boston and Milwaukee braves remakes.

-----
Some new finds. About $4/cap On this hat lot find
CB0C0D1F-E075-4AD6-81A7-8C6DB7D15754.jpeg

All made in USA. Soft poly/black unders
Dodgers/Rockies/Giants are 2009-2011 cool base
Sox/Mets/Cubs/Marlins are 2012-15 fly your own flag

Really only had my eyes on the Sox cap but ended up with the others for a great price.
4A832F92-88EC-4F6C-909C-B1D4474C8621.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom