Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Christmas gift. :pimp:

C8358F44-7A76-47D6-82C4-C7F74BD7522E.jpeg

Phillies, Washington, Twins, Chicago, and CR logo Rockies
were these instant sell outs? Couldn’t make up my mind and I also missed the release by 20 minutes. Half were sold out with the other half with most of their sizes gone. I wish they kept the stock photos online of sold out inventory. Any chance these go to preorder soon? I never had a chance to fully look and appreciate this release.
My Favorite was probably the dark navy upper yellow/orange warriors c/w. Maybe that’s due to it having a grey under.
These true rainbow spectrum of colors were laughed at years ago. True fashion caps. Are they popular because of the unique patches on the side firstly or a combo of colored uv and patch?

I saw the MB Brewers logo got released. That one is rarely used. Cool to see

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 3.25.39 PM.png

I dunno....I-I-I-I thought it was pretty good!

Yo, are you my wife posting under a burner account? Because she also said it was gross too. :lol:

(She's a die hard Jays fan and anti-basketball)

ahat ahat only wears OG style hats. He's one of the "back in my day all hats had grey brims and no patch" types shaking his fist at every colored brim he sees :lol:

I have a hat stuck in usps limbo. Hc has been unresponsive. Luckily I filed a where’s my package claim and got a call within 5 hours. Covid/holiday delays but my 12/16 order from one state away is still in transit. I sent two messages to HC and no response. They used to be super quick about it. Maybe I’m thinking of their chat service. But I think they did away with that. Not about to drop another $130 if I can’t even get a response on a missing Mariners cap.
Anyone else caught in limbo?
It’ll be two weeks on Wednesday for a one state away first class order.

I have a hat stuck in usps limbo. Hc has been unresponsive. Luckily I filed a where’s my package claim and got a call within 5 hours. Covid/holiday delays but my 12/16 order from one state away is still in transit. I sent two messages to HC and no response. They used to be super quick about it. Maybe I’m thinking of their chat service. But I think they did away with that. Not about to drop another $130 if I can’t even get a response on a missing Mariners cap.
Anyone else caught in limbo?
It’ll be two weeks on Wednesday for a one state away first class order.

best bet is usually their Twitter account.Dude who runs it has helped me out multiple times. Sometimes even reached out past midnight to resolve something. I'd reach out there because I think their customer service is also the warehouse team and they're always backed up

^ much better than the baby blue rendition they went with for their on field. A tad of accented red would have set it off.
I don’t think two tone blue on blue works
C5B0BA11-D98C-4505-A6A2-819BCFF873BB.jpeg

still nothing from HC and tomorrow marks 14 days since they apparenu shipped my hat. These delays are costing them. I’m not ordering from them until they either respond or I get the one hat I ordered.

I have this twins custom from hc. The red makes it pop appropriately. Maybe a rangers in this c/w could work?
7E870292-46E9-4F05-BCA6-73A3AA4987BF.jpeg

Last edited:
This is actually the cap that reeled me back into fitteds last year. There was a similar version in the New Era store at Citi Field and I pump faked. Went to another game a couple weeks later and they were completely gone. HatClub finally coming through after I reminded them that there was more than one team in NY :lol:

F1CAE291-9ED5-42FA-BCD9-9B3CF60570A3.jpeg

^ much better than the baby blue rendition they went with for their on field. A tad of accented red would have set it off.
I don’t think two tone blue on blue works
C5B0BA11-D98C-4505-A6A2-819BCFF873BB.jpeg

still nothing from HC and tomorrow marks 14 days since they apparenu shipped my hat. These delays are costing them. I’m not ordering from them until they either respond or I get the one hat I ordered.

I have this twins custom from hc. The red makes it pop appropriately. Maybe a rangers in this c/w could work?
7E870292-46E9-4F05-BCA6-73A3AA4987BF.jpeg
Myfitteds did a fire one a few months ago, sans the red brim. Green underbrim
2DF6476F-051C-4C9A-8483-929E646818A2.jpeg

That NE FOG drop was a pain, I keep getting errors. Only got the navy (wanted royal & black too), I have the black cap from last year drop.

forgot dude's name with the kobe avy, pretty sure he wanted one of these

https://www.pacsun.com/fog---fear-o...ar_0642514970004001_color=001&cgid=fear-ofgod

also in blue

Yea... missed out

didn’t know this was happening and sold out everywhereSMH

I appreciate you remembering tho :nthat:

My wife's friends did their Secret Santa this weekend and I had nothing to open. I only asked for a Hat Jack from HC and assuming that's what I'm getting, her friend mentioned it being stuck in Chicago. Ordered on the 9th, so there's gotta be a major delay over there.

Apparently Chicago is a black hole for mail, so I'm guessing it'll be there for quite some time.

Yea... missed out

didn’t know this was happening and sold out everywhereSMH

I appreciate you remembering tho :nthat:

Don't know what color you're looking for but there's still some at MLBshop in decent sizes scattered among royal/black/navy

Back
Top Bottom