Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

agreed. I saw the hat when it dropped Friday and was about to pull the trigger and then saw the patch and I was immediately not interested. Killed a dope color combo and logo.
No doubt this one has huge potential. Talking with a fellow NT member who deals with ordering and such, these side logos have to match with logos for the same general era. A 1975 patch has to match a 1975 era front logo for example. For this Indians I logo, it's a 2002-2010 era logo. I looked at what's available and they have some 2001 logos but nothing for this certain time frame. I wonder if they could have used 2002-2010 asg patches?

sleepybluedemon sleepybluedemon it's a love or hate logo. It looks much like a J, but I get non baseball fans who ask me all the time about my cursive I hat. 80% know it's an Indians hat; so it definitely has staying power. How can some like the Indians cursive Jersey but don't like the I solo?

Any takes retail plus shipping. DS only stickers removed

Attachments

• D8FD6128-DF6F-4096-9A59-F5993C082576.jpeg
    D8FD6128-DF6F-4096-9A59-F5993C082576.jpeg
    393.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 93F8C518-5C6D-440F-95FD-E3214E66F929.jpeg
    93F8C518-5C6D-440F-95FD-E3214E66F929.jpeg
    453.8 KB · Views: 14
Do you guys where fitteds every single day, cuz I'm tryna figure out where ya find the time to wear all these pick ups :lol:

The gym is my spot to wear my hats and kicks. Once you get older obviously most of the jobs you can work aren't places you can wear a hat or Jordan's/Nikes so when I'm at the gym I can throw on all the stuff I wanna rock. If I wasn't into fitness I'd be in trouble bc all those hats and kicks would collect dust

Do you guys where fitteds every single day, cuz I'm tryna figure out where ya find the time to wear all these pick ups :lol:
As I got older and this hair started to thin out lol.. yes, I try to wear a hat every chance I get. Right now because of the pandemic I’m one of the only people in the office where there would normally be hundreds of people here so I’ve been able to wear whatever I want but it will definitely be a challenge once we get back to normal.

They've been wildin for months. People were letting them slide with taking 3 weeks to ship packages bc of Christmas but it's almost February. No excuses anymore for their stupidity.
My package came from NY hit NJ go to DC and I'm in Baltimore I'm like wtf you got to hit bmore b4 you get to DC

My package came from NY hit NJ go to DC and I'm in Baltimore I'm like wtf you got to hit bmore b4 you get to DC

Few weeks ago I had a package shipped from NJ to DC and I live in NY :lol: would've taken 2-3 days normally but sat in NJ for almost a week before going to DC then sat in DC for another week before they sent it back to NY

Back
Top Bottom