Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Hat Heaven had some styles I've been wanting and placed the order. Anyone here got positive (or negative) experiences ordering from them? Read a few reviews and most were good

Hat Heaven had some styles I've been wanting and placed the order. Anyone here got positive (or negative) experiences ordering from them? Read a few reviews and most were good

Never had an issue. If you ordered today good chance it's picked up by USPS tomorrow.

what happened?
i was just eating outside an ice cream shop by myself on a main street (in los angeles) and was approached by a party of 3 hispanic peeps (i know this don't matter but these cats weren't eem wearing hats themselves), tried to ignore them but they were pressing with the question; "you from [insert random letters]?", i just kept saying, "nah". felt like brushing them off like i didn't speak english (im asian).
first time this ever happened to me but whatever

LouBrickaSian LouBrickaSian yep. donjuan513 donjuan513 has designed some great simple caps. Some of those suede/satin reds caps are something else. If a side patch is larger than the front logo, then somethings wrong. donjuan513 donjuan513 when designing, can you be specific with logo sizing? This front B looks almost excessively large compared to the standard on field size. It can work when the side patch isn’t the dominating focal point. I noticed the vintsge Reds C wishbone logo is excessively large in every retro from any company that makes one.

truenike81 truenike81 I missed that entire HC hockey league drop. I like their thought process bringing together 8-10 companies/brands/individuals into a complete set

Those peacock caps sold out super fast today. To me they scream more carnival cotton candy mixed with older retro Milwaukee bucks dark green and purple.

lil black jean jacket lil black jean jacket I had to stop wearing my twins TC cap for awhile. I guess there’s some affiliations with that one. I think 85% of these logos have some affiliation with something. I may need to start wearing cartoon milb caps. But who knows. They may own them too.

Speaking of hatclub

It’s become a pain to copp from there lately

They’ve definitely have had hats that sold out quick before but this is something else

Only ordered once from HH, but they were quick and precise. I haven’t had an issue with any of the core 5-6 hat retailers
3god 3god looking at past emails, they appear to email folks on mondays between 4pm-8pm est, but could likely drop before on their site.

yo

yo tdot wassup OG. u keep any fitted from back when we all wore size 8 caps

was super hyped getting GRODT a week or two early from the music sect back in elementary

LouBrickaSian LouBrickaSian yep. donjuan513 donjuan513 has designed some great simple caps

lil black jean jacket lil black jean jacket I had to stop wearing my twins TC cap for awhile. I guess there’s some affiliations with that one. I think 85% of these logos have some affiliation.
as an old man i appreciate simplicity. "too busy" never meant anything to me until now

TC may be rolling 30's crip. never heard of yankee hats being adopted until now

rice boy i think them boys let you off light. some asian crips bussin' heads in cali

yo why my boy jaetips in that 08 BM c class LOL

Last edited:
rare small embro side patch/no batterman/black band/no pink flambo UV
see no flaws in this hat. loud but quiet. salute

never tried baked beans, they any good?
Yo Yo! Thanks yo! I hate wasting money- trying to make hats that people won’t regret purchasing years down the line. Batterman patches have been super inconsistent lately so I’ve been adding back hits versus using the batterman logo.
Doing a bunch of Chicago fitteds also with inspiration from all over. This “World’s Fair” is probably up next. Pinot red crown and an infrared uv.
C94BAD3B-5467-460A-A63C-E4888FB3BA1C.jpeg
D994DCA8-18EA-4F88-BC01-2CAFEDEF4D23.jpeg
E57E145A-92EA-479F-8CBC-09621969C6E6.jpeg
2E4D4701-3CBE-4291-9B83-5DC81C7F40EF.jpeg

yo tdot wassup OG. u keep any fitted from back when we all wore size 8 caps

was super hyped getting GRODT a week or two early from the music sect back in elementary

Whats up man? :lol:, nah I got rid of most. I sold a bulk of them to my cousin. I only kept the rare rap related ones (Dipset, TS, Clipse etc). I still have some scattered 8s sitting around but for the most part I got rid of most of them. I do need to buy plastic containers though, I haven't been the best at storing and keeping care of them so in a few weeks I'll find some containers and get that off my check list.

Love the fitted resurgence thats been happening the past few years but I barely buy new hats now. Bought a few from T-Mark's rap series, and there's a few other plain hats I want to get and I'm good.

childsplay childsplay nice. I see they did the 94 tiger through the D logo. I need that in OG C/W fashion. It’s just never used. Its like if they had wahoo on white crown caps or snap backs but never a navy crown. That’s happening here with the tiger logo. I’ve seen two retro caps with it done to spec in a 18 year span.

@wallyhoop That’s the only size the 1967 logo comes :frown:. You do have the option of having the logo raised or flat, but that’s about it- no changing of the logo sizes or anything.

@wallyhoop That’s the only size the 1967 logo comes :frown:. You do have the option of having the logo raised or flat, but that’s about it- no changing of the logo sizes or anything.
Their guidelines are straight up random.
They pulled this crap when lids did their retro classic lineup too. 95% were too large. I guess you have to be quite the purist or stickler to notice or care.

Even HC was stuck with a smaller M on their release a year back.
D9DD35BA-F9EE-4DAD-85E9-71C3915F90CE.jpeg
Its easier to notice in person, I swear.

Top is their derby NY USA release prior to the switch off.
Bottom is one of their first Bangladesh creations. This smaller M mirrors the retro classic. Both attempt to mimic the vintage era with a flat M. But the M is way too small. They couldn’t just take the raised M, which has been correct for 20 years. They had to go with their own approved logo. More power to you for working with these inconsistencies and seemingly easy fixes, which they refuse to address.

childsplay childsplay nice. I see they did the 94 tiger through the D logo. I need that in OG C/W fashion. It’s just never used. Its like if they had wahoo on white crown caps or snap backs but never a navy crown. That’s happening here with the tiger logo. I’ve seen two retro caps with it done to spec in a 18 year span.
That tigers hat probably my next fav from this recent off white collection they’re doing. Hopefully able to grab one of them. but seems like that and the Mariners will be part of drop 2 and they’re limiting it to one/customer

Took a SNKRS level L on that cubs off white from MyFitteds. I couldn't even hit submit on my payment before it was sold out

Back
Top Bottom