Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

In from hatclub.
20210331_185415.jpg

Left sided patches are 100 times better. All of those in that feed look legit. Take away the flag and a properly placed patch and any patch can shine.

crazy to see that HH cursive I get scooped up quickly. It all comes full circle. 4ucaps had it 4-5 months back and it sort of sat. Same with the red grey under TC. If you’re patient, you should never have to pay resell. These caps aren’t inherently rare. Same goes with the tiger through the D. All of these cap makers have that logo available to design, it’s just a matter of time

Really regretting passing on that Cursive I on HH. Do they tend to restock drops like that?

Really regretting passing on that Cursive I on HH. Do they tend to restock drops like that?

They do random restocks, a few sizes of certain colors but not like full restocks from what I've seen. Look out for their emails if/when they decide to do so.

I mentioned a post back, 4ucaps had the cursive I 3-5 months back. They all will eventually get the same sort of rotation. Just give it time. Do your daily rounds on the big 7; HC, HH, 4ucap, ecap, myfitteds, sportsworld, exclusive fitteds

Anyone seen or heard of this style?
Wool Authentic Collection UV 59FIFTY Cap
Macy’s/lids has a variety. They appear identical to the infield but wool is mentioned, and the UV color isn’t shown. Tempted to buy since they’re on sale, as the regular on fields are not.

I got hit with two captchas last hat club, not even gonna waste my time lol

The best tip is Apple Pay if you have an iphone. If you got android then log into your PayPal like 5 min before drop so when you click on PayPal it loads instantly rather than having to sign in. That 5-10 seconds can be the difference between a W and L

Dropping this one online @ stash1250.com at 11am CST April 2nd. Sz 7-8, $45.
I have a habit of creating color stories and just leaving them in my phone, so I’m glad this one is finally getting put to use! This one has an Easter vibe so I wanted to get it out on the shelf ASAP- and it goes with a few personal pairs I have which is nice. It bears a a Dolphin Grey poly crown/visor, Grey canvas button/under visor, tonal grey D’backs World Series patch, and an Arizona script hit on the back.

PS- Pics don’t do this one justice.
F450CE56-C47C-4554-9834-959BFF2D7C39.jpeg

Dropping this one online @ stash1250.com at 11am CST April 2nd. Sz 7-8, $45.
I have a habit of creating color stories and just leaving them in my phone, so I’m glad this one is finally getting put to use! This one has an Easter vibe so I wanted to get it out on the shelf ASAP- and it goes with a few personal pairs I have which is nice. It bears a a Dolphin Grey poly crown/visor, Grey canvas button/under visor, tonal grey D’backs World Series patch, and an Arizona script hit on the back.

PS- Pics don’t do this one justice.
F450CE56-C47C-4554-9834-959BFF2D7C39.jpeg

Hey bro. Been a fan of a lot of the designs you've made thus far and it's dope how each hat has a backstory behind the design choice. You planning to do more with Corporate or are you dropping your designs with Stash going forward?

Back
Top Bottom