Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

HC’s Friday drop is laughable. The “LBJ Respect” Collection. 🤣

They are using the team colors of who he defeated in each of his Finals wins, and placing it on the MLB teams hat, in the city he was playing for at that time.
so HC took three of the most generic colors and a MIA LGBTQ hats they had in overstock and are using lebron to sell it

cool concept but a cool concept doesn't mean jack if the product is garbage

Not bad alternatives but wish they were off white or more cream like HC panna cotta
The panna is sick, I got the Oakland one but it's massive for a 7 1/8.. I'm honestly done with buying hats online, I bought three hats from the last hat heaven drop and none fit correctly.. Does anyone have any tips for molding hats? I just wear them and break them in.

LPU from HH. Anyone cop the hats from your little league days?
1617985407637.jpeg

The panna is sick, I got the Oakland one but it's massive for a 7 1/8.. I'm honestly done with buying hats online, I bought three hats from the last hat heaven drop and none fit correctly.. Does anyone have any tips for molding hats? I just wear them and break them in.
The size I buy I usually have to stretch a little (if at all), so I don’t know what to do with hats too big. But I use that hat stretcher and steam for the fit, and then try to shape the crown with a hair dryer or steam. There are some good videos on YouTube.

How much space do you have extra? There's the steaming method to shrink it down a little bit or you can stuff the back part of the sweatband to fill up the extra space. Wearing them all day (might take several days) does help shape the hat to your head as well

Welcome home 94 tigers HC exclusive
88D6E947-8474-43BF-B6A3-5810A20233B6.jpeg

Quick rundown:
Black guts/ grey under/ made in China poly
China poly is vastly superior to Bangladesh, so this was a really nice surprise. Went down a size and it’s pretty much perfect. Fit and look is great.

Side by side with a 94 original
A4ABD177-8786-4497-B3E9-16ECFF25F8F1.jpeg

Stickler alert. It’s sort of within the same realm but then it’s just a different tiger all together. It’s stitched differently, so getting identical details 27 years apart is a big challenge. The original uses more navy blue threading, while the newer cap uses more orange and white. Close enough I suppose.

I saw someone above mentioning sizing. Yeah it sucks. I don’t even know why I buy them online. . I have a few hats that fit loose, yet still hurt my forehead. It doesn’t make sense. I then have some that just do NOT want to sit right on my head. They’ll be almost too tight but slip off. I guess haircut could have some influence.

But I think it’s just bad QC all around. Some fit deeper onto your head too. Some even fit higher above your ears. Few tend to be perfect right away

The best way to describe the new 94 tigers logo is as follows:

It looks like the 2019 alternate bp hat
3E74AEAA-3F53-4EAB-BED2-E963E6FBE3A3.png

while the original has that Coked out look
C434C6A0-D70E-49A3-A2B7-A38236A4AF16.png

The HC red and teal collection will be sold out by the time regular folks get access. Crazy.
Fanatics in total has 26 two tone white crown World Series customs. Solid design choices. All appear to have green unders and a smaller non border batterman on the majority.

How much space do you have extra? There's the steaming method to shrink it down a little bit or you can stuff the back part of the sweatband to fill up the extra space. Wearing them all day (might take several days) does help shape the hat to your head as well
It really varies, I found a good video on YouTube using the steaming method so ill have to try that

The HC red and teal collection will be sold out by the time regular folks get access. Crazy.
Fanatics in total has 26 two tone white crown World Series customs. Solid design choices. All appear to have green unders and a smaller non border batterman on the majority.

You gonna pick up any of the WS customs?

You gonna pick up any of the WS customs?
maybe if they hit discount. That 1917 Sox cap with the gold logo pops nicely. But they’re white based. I just can’t go for that 9 times out of 10. One 95 degree sweat session and it’s toast. I have my eyes on 3-4 grey crowns from Macy’s. Their return process is almost too simple and easy.

Back
Top Bottom