Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Anyone experience having a hatclub package stolen from FedEx? These a**holes opened my box and stole my hats then retaped it and had the balls to drop it off like it was nothing. I'm trying to take the route that'll get me my money fastest and not have to bounce from hatclub to FedEx back and forth

Go through your payment company - PP, Bank or Credit.

Anyone experience having a hatclub package stolen from FedEx? These a**holes opened my box and stole my hats then retaped it and had the balls to drop it off like it was nothing. I'm trying to take the route that'll get me my money fastest and not have to bounce from hatclub to FedEx back and forth

Hit up Ben @hatclub on Twitter and let him know the situation. I would contact FedEx after that before your cc or PayPal.

Anyone buy from houseoffitteds? Their $60 msrp is crazy. They have what I like but $60 is usually reserved for 25 year old DS fitteds lol. What a joke this all has become

New pickup. Big wahoo fan and since seeing this logo pop up on new releases, I sort of had it have it at retail.
7496F8B3-F1D8-4803-B75F-A912B8E0B701.jpeg
1462B1D6-F0C8-4DC5-8093-0F34BFE4D5A1.jpeg

It’s a double side patch and nearly makes this hat too busy and unwearable. I won’t make this mistake again.

the cap itself is Bangladesh wool, with white guts, grey under, perfect round flat batterman, and obviously no side flag. It fits a tad large, isn’t entirely uncomfortable, and so it’ll be thrown into rotation. Price point at $50 is a joke. But just add me to the sucker list. Other than that other wahoo coming from Canada, these remain to be my largest purchases in 3-5 years. Everything wool or vintage has been cheaper. Crazy era we’re in now

74AB1912-CA9A-492A-8F82-2F20FAAA848F.jpeg

While it’s not on the level of any of the Manitoba Moose grails that I’m hunting down, I’m FINALLY crossing off this Dipset ‘More Than Music’ joint from 2005 c/o my barber who said he was holding onto it pretty tightly but if it were going to go to anyone else, he would rather it go to me.

While it’s not on the level of any of the Manitoba Moose grails that I’m hunting down, I’m FINALLY crossing off this Dipset ‘More Than Music’ joint from 2005 c/o my barber who said he was holding onto it pretty tightly but if it were going to go to anyone else, he would rather it go to me.

How sweet

^not gonna lie, i have that hat in white but thought it was fake :nerd:

I forgot the details but in 2005, 2006 select stores in Harlem that had New Era accounts started making and selling the 'MTM' Dipset fitteds. I think it was 1-2 stores. Same spots also carried the red 'Killa Season' Dipset New Era. Once that stopped, online retailers in Japan continued to do so. At the same time fake ones were being made with a slightly different 'MTM' script.

The Dipset logo remained in New Era's system and came back thanks to eCapCity who started cranking out their own New Eras in 2007.

^not gonna lie, i have that hat in white but thought it was fake :nerd:

Now you and Dynamics got the wheels turning about the one I posted up and I’m not even sure myself. :stoneface:

I’m almost positive 2-3 of my friends have had these from back then. Did we all get got?

Now you and Dynamics got the wheels turning about the one I posted up and I’m not even sure myself. :stoneface:

I’m almost positive 2-3 of my friends have had these from back then. Did we all get got?
i believe the eagle is supposed to be smaller than that and "harlem world" should be visibly read on the gold
a black one just got listed on the bay last night but it's gone now

Last edited:
So MyFitteds did an in store drop for a couple custom hats they made. Drop time was supposed to be today at noon according to their IG. My boy and I get to the store at 11:30 and ask what the setup is to buy the hats and dude tells us they sold most of them already. He claims they had a line down the block at 5AM and they had no choice but to start selling them earlier than planned with no updates posted on their IG. Drove almost an hour for nothing.

a black one just got listed on the bay last night but it's gone now

That one on eBay had an MLB Genuine Merchandise tag which isn't in mine.

But Dynamics sent me pics of a bunch of his and you're right, Harlem should be legible. And it looks like MTM is italicized?

Welp, this is disappointing and it's going back. :smh:

Upptempo Upptempo what was dropping if it didn’t make any social media channels? Is this normal for them? What’s out in the wild that no one has really seen? I’m guessing ebay has some right now for crazy prices?

$60 + tax for a fitted?? glad I left the fitted game this year :smokin
That’s for new releases that sell out within seconds, or have lines the day/hours prior. Some gems still to be had if you comb through the crap for $13-$22. The goal is to like what everyone else isn’t chasing.

these are actually the greatest of times for fitteds. Variety is at an all time high. Retro grey unders are nearly in stock at all hours of the day. Unless you’re into sandstorm or skittles colorway “limited’ caps, there’s no reason to jump out now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom