Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Glad i scooped this then

D48F90A8-B4F0-4109-92C7-9D4F0282216B.jpeg
224ECE9B-F819-4FF2-8910-6184656EF658.jpeg

Man, HC told us wahoo was ghost in 2018. I bought a dozen two tone larger wahoos just because they said that. And it’s still here

Many logos so called Got discontinued or lost and then come back.

This friar was on an on field st cap recently, so I have my doubts. It was involved in a swaustki situation though

Man, HC told us wahoo was ghost in 2018. I bought a dozen two tone larger wahoos just because they said that. And it’s still here

Many logos so called Got discontinued or lost and then come back.

This friar was on an on field st cap recently, so I have my doubts. It was involved in a swaustki situation though
Which version of the Friar? I’ve seen the peanut head friar used recently, but not the original version.

1E0B83B1-57A4-430C-A737-CBD89749B573.png

It was difficult to find the fat Friar just a couple of years ago (I was looking and doubled up on the Navy/white one) and then last year it was everywhere. It was good while it lasted.

1CA34CAA-573D-485B-A748-22601E906A16.jpeg

This one got banned for its slight comparison to a Bad time in history
Not sure why it got discounted two years later but that could have some influence. But like I said, just as some are banned, some randomly pop up. The 94 alternate tigers d logo seemed to have been lost for nearly 25 years. There was maybe 4-5 customs with it but nothing like it is now.

Sadderday on a Friday.

Mac Miller drop was a bust for me on NTWRK and i went out and in before they said to and still didn’t. I tried 7 times worried I’d get multiples but nada

Le sigh

Not sure why it got discounted two years later but that could have some influence. But like I said, just as some are banned, some randomly pop up. The 94 alternate tigers d logo seemed to have been lost for nearly 25 years. There was maybe 4-5 customs with it but nothing like it is now.
That logo was ugly AF anyway, but I can definitely see how you can see a swastika in there.

Honestly, if no one pointed it out I probably would have never noticed.

I don't know how true it is, but I remembered hearing this Angel's logo was pulled for some time because it allegedly resembled a penis :lol:.

1651877276619.png

This came in today. Originally wanted the Twins in this collection from Pro Image America, but this was my second favorite of the pack.

7EAC63F7-FCD4-4D70-8961-C7351A712F02.jpeg

Sadderday on a Friday.

Mac Miller drop was a bust for me on NTWRK and i went out and in before they said to and still didn’t. I tried 7 times worried I’d get multiples but nada

Le sigh

I had no desire for that hat, but the fact these places are now making people watch live streams to *try* to be able to buy a ****ing $50 cap....

this-is-stupid-tracy-jordan.gif

Yeah it was weak but it’s harder to bot apparently. I just wish i had spammed it more in an attempt to get it but worried I’d get charged for a bunch of hats. Oh well.

Did some cleaning and peeped my mariners collection. Coming along nicely.
4CB5F43F-DFEB-4D8E-BA98-18302494A706.jpeg
Still tight I couldn’t get the stone island joint

280149878_10158887148635852_5312651902491866557_n.jpg

Posted this in FHS, I know some of you are on there, but in the event you're not...still worth sharing here I think?

Another Eagle has landed!

Hope seeing these never gets old, but since I've strictly limited myself to hometown teams (Winnipeg Jets/Blue Bombers/Goldeyes/Whips + Manitoba Moose) and stuff like this, my pick ups aren't as steady as everyone else.
Until my new Winnipeg joints come in to share (they're back home, currently), here's what I thought was a black/grey UV Dipset that I snatched off eBay for a $23 steal that actually turned out to be a deep navy when it arrived the other day. All good, I was missing one anyway.

Calling it a wrap on these once I get a purple or black. Maybe a royal...shoot, just give me one of everything at this point.

Back
Top Bottom