Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I’ve been on NT 20 years, weirdos making assumptions is nothing new. If this causes people from asking for invoices every second of day I’m totally ok with that.
Back to enjoying this Knicks game.
C98EBC79-F3CA-484E-B0DA-E59ED8BCD9DE.jpeg

No hate here if guilty or not, you seem to have got it figured out. Even if this was the case, why bot you profit on it as opposed the family of resellers. I said have a feeling that or one like was you on ebay... always had stock and prices were constantly the same, plus a chi location... none of my business but why I laughed so much. You're a master at creating demand, and people gonna pay these prices why not you profit.
And notbsomeone other rando. They don't exist without you.

And I see nothing wrong with buying 100 items or so for the only purpose resale before the release. Not like thee release quantity is set in stone. Keep doing you're thing man. Get us another houston pack soon lol. Maybe just 1 rockets 🤞

For $100 shippedans a free 3 pack of stankeez i couldn't pass it up should be here Wednesday 😁
Screenshot_20221127-193444_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221127-193450_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20221127-193458_eBay.jpg

So was that a yes to that being his eBay listing, or no? Are we weirdos because we find that to be a bad look if it is?And why has Pierre from Views from the Vault being dragged into this stuff?

Pierre getting called out for talking down on certain hat designers drops I’m not gonna say more but that’s the gist of it.

Ty been dodging the question since it was brought up. I could care less about if he resells but doing it while saying he’s for the community is wrong, especially when he says he doesn’t re-drop designs, etc etc.. and had control over the numbers of hats he put out.

If it’s true, I’m just not for withholding stock from an already limited release to drive up further demand. Then profit off a demand you kind of help create because that hat is a little more limited than it was initially.

If it’s true, I’m just not for withholding stock from an already limited release to drive up further demand. Then profit off a demand you kind of help create because that hat is a little more limited than it was initially.
This I get but he really can do what he wants if he’s doing the design and paying. I get your argument on the situation if it’s the actual case. But can’t knock anyone making money personally. But that’s just me.

This I get but he really can do what he wants if he’s doing the design and paying. I get your argument on the situation if it’s the actual case. But can’t knock anyone making money personally. But that’s just me.
Posted something but was of nothing. Is it some weirdos making assumptions and isn’t true? Then cool. Call it out.

Or is it, it is what it is and now people will stop messaging him for invoices and handouts?

Yeah. That’s true. Can’t knock anyone for making $$ but the issue is more so what others are saying (being the creator, source, and reseller) - pretty much sums it up with what was previously said.

I could care less about if he resells but doing it while saying he’s for the community is wrong, especially when he says he doesn’t re-drop designs, etc etc.. and had control over the numbers of hats he put out.

Last edited:
Pierre getting called out for talking down on certain hat designers drops I’m not gonna say more but that’s the gist of it.

Ty been dodging the question since it was brought up. I could care less about if he resells but doing it while saying he’s for the community is wrong, especially when he says he doesn’t re-drop designs, etc etc.. and had control over the numbers of hats he put out.

Pleaseeee assume it’s me so you can sleep better tonight.

I have a Brooklyn Dodgers dropping this week in store. Sneaky two tone on this one with the two shade brown. Metallic red and blue in the Jackie patch. I swapped out the usual gold for silver to give it a different feel. This will be in store only. If you stand in line to buy a hat, whatever you chose to do with your $55 hat is up to you.
68258484-7120-4F96-8E05-96D4F93D262A.jpeg

970B40C2-0A6A-4372-B8EE-A830B0398E9D.jpeg
5860D49E-2FB2-4080-B697-7B9C370EF4A4.jpeg

Not sure what's worse, the lame himself or the lames defending him
-Pocket watchers are lame.
-Dudes that try to hate and block business that’s between consenting adults are lame.
-Dudes this upset about hats that get copied by other shops weekly are lame.
-Dudes that believe there’s some kind of community behind getting fresh and the consumerism that drives that desire are lame.

I personally don’t see how the allegations effect anyone in this thread. If you’re not the one paying for it, who gives a f*** really? No one is forcing anyone in here to spend. S*** seemed like low key hate whether it’s true or not.

No one’s pocket watching.

No one is “blocking business.”

No one’s this upset. If anything, that post makes it look like you’re upset.

Because we’re not paying for it, or effecting us, we’re not allowed to comment? If it is true, it comes off shady. If it’s not, cool. No sweat.

Last edited:
Question to anyone who might know this. Older 90s NBA fitteds do they fit differently and if so how? I've got some older NBA fitteds (newer thanbthis one) and they all fit kinda small I've had to stretch the 1/4s to fit them anymore. I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one if it's true or fits small its a 73/8. Anything I should ask/know first about a early nineties fitteds. It's not cheap just want to make sure I don't get it and it crumbles or something.
Screenshot_20221123-142643_eBay.jpg
This older era with the basic black piping (inside the cap crown) is actually known to fit tts or even a touch big. Many of these caps over the years tend to actually stretch out and loosen up. The crowns and bill can be issues as well. Not so much crumbling or cracking, but they have can a soggy type of softness to them. The crowns may also look different if you intend to wear.
It wasn’t until 1997 or so that that era of wool caps showed pretty early that they shrink over time. I don’t think you’ll have shrinking issues. It may just be a look and feel sort of issue.
——
This comment was made back in july
I too don’t pocket watch. That was back when his caps were in the $100-$200 realm, now they’re just something else.

I do wonder how these retail outlets handle employees hoarding or holding stock. It’s sort of why I never gravitated towards anything immensely popular.

This older era with the basic black piping (inside the cap crown) is actually known to fit tts or even a touch big. Many of these caps over the years tend to actually stretch out and loosen up. The crowns and bill can be issues as well. Not so much crumbling or cracking, but they have can a soggy type of softness to them. The crowns may also look different if you intend to wear.
It wasn’t until 1997 or so that that era of wool caps showed pretty early that they shrink over time. I don’t think you’ll have shrinking issues. It may just be a look and feel sort of issue.
——
This comment was made back in july
I too don’t pocket watch. That was back when his caps were in the $100-$200 realm, now they’re just something else.

I do wonder how these retail outlets handle employees hoarding or holding stock. It’s sort of why I never gravitated towards anything immensely popular.
Thanks I kinda expected that response... seller dropped the price $60 bucks and stankeez... so I didn't wait for a response. It'll either go in my game room or right to the head if it fits remotelyl close. I've dealt with the seller before, he keeps them in a climate controlled storage ( had to go pick the hat up just to get nore pics for me) and air sealed bags. Most caps hes got are dinosaurs, (older than 2000 some look like new era samples even maybe was an ex emplyee. This cap led me to think that, I've had season tickets since the Sunmit days and never once have I seen this logo. Except in the paper when they were deciding between new unis. Ultimately went with the pinstripes...
Screenshot_20221128-072253_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-072305_eBay.jpg

My uncle used to work for starter and has sample Jackets and tees for days still. I asked to see if the brim was firm or flimsy and said it's 100% firm and no reason I could wear immediately barring a bad fit. Stankeez should take care of a larger fit, if not free stankeez lol. Or a nice eneterpiece in the gameroom... 😍

No one’s pocket watching.

No one is “blocking business.”

No one’s this upset. If anything, that post makes it look like you’re upset.

Because we’re not paying for it, or effecting us, we’re not allowed to comment? If it is true, it comes off shady. If it’s not, cool. No sweat.
What would I be upset about exactly? Commenting and trying to expose someone are 2 different things. The original 2 posts were matching up email addresses and doing too much. If someone got ripped off I wouldn’t have s*** to say, but no one did and the person who bought the hat had no problem paying that price. If you don’t think this happens in retail shops across the US, then I don’t know what to tell you. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thanks I kinda expected that response... seller dropped the price $60 bucks and stankeez... so I didn't wait for a response. It'll either go in my game room or right to the head if it fits remotelyl close. I've dealt with the seller before, he keeps them in a climate controlled storage ( had to go pick the hat up just to get nore pics for me) and air sealed bags. Most caps hes got are dinosaurs, (older than 2000 some look like new era samples even maybe was an ex emplyee. This cap led me to think that, I've had season tickets since the Sunmit days and never once have I seen this logo. Except in the paper when they were deciding between new unis. Ultimately went with the pinstripes...

My uncle used to work for starter and has sample Jackets and tees for days still. I asked to see if the brim was firm or flimsy and said it's 100% firm and no reason I could wear immediately barring a bad fit. Stankeez should take care of a larger fit, if not free stankeez lol. Or a nice eneterpiece in the gameroom... 😍

Regarding that logo, it may be new eras backing or the leagues themselves, but both the nfl and nba had a series of caps featuring their team initials/nickname initials , almost as if to turn them into mlb type hats. Like an official team cap or something. To this day it seems like 99% aren’t used in any fashion to represent the teams

Some examples
0CA101B5-70AE-4DC3-9797-CBC3D8CFC5D2.jpeg 52748960-9568-4FEC-B166-7332722200D4.jpeg 7ED0FAD8-1D0C-4498-9390-95B2770C41F1.jpeg 4F253912-61EB-4452-910C-BDE15C6A19B5.jpeg 07D8ED18-262F-43BA-82C1-73FB4DE877E9.jpeg 1CB0499C-8E44-446C-8059-B4D8AEEB34F0.jpeg 4C4C5EAF-D5FF-4977-BB34-F6FDC3DF3BA8.jpeg
5FE737DB-B0B4-44E2-84DA-D4A6306878FE.jpeg DD7EA3C7-16E8-49E0-B13B-C017B48777B1.jpeg
Now I don’t exactly know the full history and timeline on these. They did release but may have been done in a limited fashion or a one off type of release. I think they were deemed a failure then and even now. Interesting concept. Who doesn’t want an mlb type official cap for their other sports teams. All of these date to 1993-1996. There’s even a few made around 97-00. Now new era did lose contracts with both leagues for awhile and then got them back

I've seen that seller and always wondered if they were tied to New Era/Griselda somehow, or if it's just co-incidence because they're from Buffalo.

I've seen that seller and always wondered if they were tied to New Era/Griselda somehow, or if it's just co-incidence because they're from Buffalo.

Im pretty he is, just not naybe anynore. Said most hats hes got were from when he got them in 90s 2k I'll ask him. He's super helpful, definitely keeps the items in a climate controlled storage facility, took him 3 days to go pick the hat up for more pics, he negotiates just message him and ask if hes willing to negotiate hell give you his bottom dollar price. DONT ASK whats the lowest youll take hell ignore you... i do the same thing. Those guys are nirmally resellers trying to set their price, or just kicking tires. He has answers to many many questions I had. Super cool guy. With some old school heat. 0nce it arrives I'll let you know what I think of him and his dale.

Was patient made an offer for $125 after watching 2 weeks. Tthey countered with $140. ...im pretty sure reteil was $100 so dude didn't male much after ebay fees...
Screenshot_20221129-055714_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221129-055720_eBay.jpg

Keep you're thing donjuan513 donjuan513
Ebay reselling ot not thing is 🔥 can't wait fot it to arrive now.

This kinda won by accident bought 1 raffle ticket... my hombuy kept bugging me, bought so he'd shut...
I hit lmao (this dropped before I got into the "real fitted game" so heenba grail for a minute.
Screenshot_20221129-044941_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20221129-044949_eBay.jpg

Since I'd already bought the turkey leg hut grabbed a free UGK Aux

Had to cop the Pro Image drop also... it was a steal though $80
Screenshot_20221129-045026_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20221129-045036_eBay.jpg

I've developed a bad bad habit 😠

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-045036_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-045036_eBay.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20221129-045026_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-045026_eBay.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20221129-044949_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-044949_eBay.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20221129-044941_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-044941_eBay.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 2
I need more barons in my life. I also need more stores to do more Mudville 9 hats.

If you got $350 and no NFT get 5 hats from Mag Park. Didn’t sell out. Not surprised.

E0F5BA63-DA74-47DB-8712-11C6901EE43E.jpeg

Got this a couple months ago but I got the wrong size so if anyone wants let me know, grey under visor and 1993 World Series side patch.

Attachments

• A7BF4A81-576E-471B-8BC4-3E56DA977362.jpeg
    A7BF4A81-576E-471B-8BC4-3E56DA977362.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 84
  • 1FBD3539-A1DA-4D95-95AD-3A8A5071F3DE.jpeg
    1FBD3539-A1DA-4D95-95AD-3A8A5071F3DE.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 82
As a Batman fan this pack is bonkers. Both royals and cubs need to come home 🥹

1 Batman
2 Robin
3 Retro Batman
4 Poison Ivy