Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I’ve tried to get numerous Ty hats and came up empty. I agree, if it’s not sitting I don’t really try too much. Shenanigans are a headache. Select few on TOPPERZSTORE USA I’ve gone for but for those hyped ones, they’ll at least throw up a week-2 week preorder for it after the drop.

Today’s fitted, underrated gem
1943 Boston Braves
IMG_1743.jpeg

LidsHD has kind of fallen off since Britten left. They'll have a few here and there but it hasn't been the same since he left last year.

No. Britten is a white guy. He was lead in charge of lids overhaul and creation of LidsHD. He left the company or shifted to a higher position within Fanatics I believe dealing players/memorabilia .
Well most of the current releases been mid

#fotd my @neweracap “Battery Street” sfgiants sfgiants inspired by my love of denim and the guys from Battery Street bka levis levis .

I went with an indigo blue crown, distressed denim visor/button, SF logo in white/red, black sweatband, flat batterman, and a 2007 side patch to mimic the Levi’s back tag.

Available online Thursday 4/11 @stash1250 .com! Sz 7-8, $50 bucks. In store pickup at checkout will be availableat check out. Multiple orders will be refunded.
A6541B7F-9B93-4CD5-ACBB-18A60EBDB957.jpeg

^^^^ pain.

I remember getting a white dome-esque pirates from PI like that, smh.

Legit about to unload a ton of DS gems, re-rocks and infamous Coli patches.

I haven't bought a hat, well hold on I did buy the arabic supreme last season but regular drops it's been a minute. Figure I can unload some hats for new car parts and wrestling belts.

^^^^ pain.

I remember getting a white dome-esque pirates from PI like that, smh.

Legit about to unload a ton of DS gems, re-rocks and infamous Coli patches.

I haven't bought a hat, well hold on I did buy the arabic supreme last season but regular drops it's been a minute. Figure I can unload some hats for new car parts and wrestling belts.
What's your size again? I may be in on some (lots) of your Dodgers caps, esp. locals-only stuff from LRoD and such I'd never had a chance at.

Astros team store exclusive pickups:
Photoroom-20240412_185218.jpg
Photoroom-20240412_185023.jpg

Plenty left locals, after I left but that was before the game i was the last customer in the store. I heard am employee say they're taking phone orders.

Had to throw this up too, so nice in person! It was about $100 retail with tax and all. The light denim was just $60 I think.

Photoroom-20240412_231802.jpg

Last edited:
New Era sizing has been inconsistent since I was in middle school. I'm turning 31 in 2 weeks :lol:
It’s been so inconsistent (especially this year), that I’ve been a 7 1/4 since freshman year of college (2004), I’ve had to size up to a 7 3/8. Sometimes it’s still even inconsistent there as well.

Back
Top Bottom