Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

e17w3k.jpg

95vuwj.jpg

Looking for this for a while now
pimp.gif

Well karmaloop finally came thru. Frank's hats are very high in quality! Don't mind the gundams they just came in the same time for $115 shipped
smile.gif

any1 kno a site has has any neon hats in stock to match the am95s?
ecapcity is all sold outts every neon hat

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Pickup.

Extremely sexy in person.
pimp.gif
Really is a nice hat in person. All the coopertown fitteds they got at the flagship store came out real nice imo. Looks like the flagship storeis steppin it up for 09.

EDIT
all these grey and green underbrim fitteds that keep coming out. Maybe new era will switch back the underbrim colors soon on the onfields...

no myshirts update smh...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by KVN

wats a good fitted to match the Mac n Cheese force 1s:
bobbito-mac-cheese-brocolli-beef-2.jpg
Since when have these been called "mac n cheese"? Those are wheat.
Hmmm, I always thought that was their name. The others were Beef n Brocs and these were the Mac N Cheese. Something to do with Bobbitos favoritefood or something (I dunno).
Anyway, I went with this (of course that's if you don't mind sporting Yankees gear.) It's a pretty good match. If I get a chance I'll take apic tomorrow so you can see how close it is.

695.jpg

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by KVN

wats a good fitted to match the Mac n Cheese force 1s:
bobbito-mac-cheese-brocolli-beef-2.jpg
Since when have these been called "mac n cheese"? Those are wheat.
Hmmm, I always thought that was their name. The others were Beef n Brocs and these were the Mac N Cheese. Something to do with Bobbitos favorite food or something (I dunno).
Anyway, I went with this (of course that's if you don't mind sporting Yankees gear.) It's a pretty good match. If I get a chance I'll take a pic tomorrow so you can see how close it is.

695.jpg

those hi's are wheats. i'm pretty sure these are the mac-n-cheese ones

i hate nicknames, dude comin in the store tryin to give me code names of nicknames of shoes
grin.gif
after 10 mins of these
indifferent.gif
just show me the damm shoes
grin.gif

Yea lmk how that match up goes for the wheats. I rocked them today with a lace switch with the wheat dunk sb mids. Came out looking clean!

^ as soon as their US site is up... when the US flag up top is clickable...

at least thast what their guy told me...

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Hmmm, I always thought that was their name. The others were Beef n Brocs and these were the Mac N Cheese. Something to do with Bobbitos favorite food or something (I dunno).
Anyway, I went with this (of course that's if you don't mind sporting Yankees gear.) It's a pretty good match. If I get a chance I'll take a pic tomorrow so you can see how close it is.
Throw that up please
nerd.gif
.. I've been delaying buying thatplain wheat NY for a while.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Pickup.

Extremely sexy in person.
pimp.gif

Is that infrared? Where'd you get it?

No its not infared and i got the same hat but never wear it because it aint that hot, anyone that wants size 8 pm me

tiger logo is the only one on the fitted. No batter on the back or flag on the side. Green underbrim

Back
Top Bottom