Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

henz0,

when should i be expecting that hat? i still have yet to receive it, and you are not responding to any of my PM's...

let me know because i have been waiting for the hat for close to a week now.

-J23C

Originally Posted by air max 87

1. Peg addy is somewhere is harlem, you gotta meet a dude, names toothless tyrone, hell take you down an ally to a door, there's gonna be a hat sized peep hole, knock once, whiste twice and then harlem shake. Door should open and reveal peg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
remeber, cash only, and bring a korean-english dictionairy to haggle.
2. You can't.
This *%*# Had Me
roll.gif

My Man Is Clownin
laugh.gif

yo i'm late but i was looking around boundlessny.com (they got a 50% off going on btw) and saw this. anywhere to get this in a 7/8 or 8?

3520.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

henz0,

when should i be expecting that hat? i still have yet to receive it, and you are not responding to any of my PM's...

let me know because i have been waiting for the hat for close to a week now.

-J23C

Damm henz, say it aint so , say it aint so
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
and to think I used to look up to your post count
nerd.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MOB = member of blood?

I think they had those on cc a real long time ago. Or it mightve even been myshirts dont remember. Matter of fact I think both stores had em at point in timeand the idea was stolen by one of them from the other. Dont kno if its true tho.

^ NE's funky-looking script is growing on me, it looks better for certain team names than others.

I've really been slowing down on fitted purchases since I've been growing my hair out. But does anyone else shake their head when they realizethey've got 70+ fitteds in storage and still want more? I'm sure 70 is nothing to what some ppl got stashed inthis thread, but I realize I needa try n stop
ohwell.gif
. I mean do I reallyneed more than a 10 fitted rotation?

-Henz posting from my dudes name.

I gave the hat to my moms on the 31st ( she works for the po) she said she sent it but I didnt check back with her.. dont worry youll get ur hat
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

^ NE's funky-looking script is growing on me, it looks better for certain team names than others.

I've really been slowing down on fitted purchases since I've been growing my hair out. But does anyone else shake their head when they realize they've got 70+ fitteds in storage and still want more? I'm sure 70 is nothing to what some ppl got stashed in this thread, but I realize I needa try n stop
ohwell.gif
. I mean do I really need more than a 10 fitted rotation?
On the one hand I think I should stop but on other hand its wutever I like it and I want it and I dont have to justify my fitted purchases toanyone. Plus its not like Im spending my food/rent/stuff I need to not die money on it. If you doin that then you seriously need to stop. Funny you broughtit up cuz I was gonna cop a few more right before new year and then make a new years resolution not to buy any new fitteds for all of 09. I wanted to go checkout pegs but I havent had the chance before new year so I guess its all up in the air for now as for whether or not I ll keep goin. BTW 70+ fitteds is a lotbut at the same time I could eventually own that many no problem lmao.

I need that U-God fitted ASAP... CC can we please get an update as to when that will be dropping as soon as y'all get more info.

Thank You

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

off cc blog
u-god-new-era-hat11.jpg

u-god-new-era-hat2.jpg

u-god-new-era-hat4.jpg

not bad. We need a ghostface and raekwon fitted tho.

RAGU>>>>
In regards to a Ghostface & Raekwon fitted....just a thought...

If they can make tribute to each's 1st album (Only Built.....& Ironman), i think that'll be sick!!

Can use the colorway from the album cover!

THE WORLD CAN'T TOUCH GHOST'S PURPLE TAPE....RAE CO-HOST......

Originally Posted by mj25

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

off cc blog
u-god-new-era-hat11.jpg

u-god-new-era-hat2.jpg

u-god-new-era-hat4.jpg

not bad. We need a ghostface and raekwon fitted tho.

RAGU>>>>
In regards to a Ghostface & Raekwon fitted....just a thought...

If they can make tribute to each's 1st album (Only Built.....& Ironman), i think that'll be sick!!

Can use the colorway from the album cover!

THE WORLD CAN'T TOUCH GHOST'S PURPLE TAPE....RAE CO-HOST......

now that would be
pimp.gif
.. took a trip up to tahoe yesterday to snowboard andtalked about how much we missed wu tang and how much chaos it must of been to hear all of them on stage with all of their classics.

wow, never realized how nice the U-God symbol was... then again, I don't think Ive seen it ever.
2s98wus.jpg

and you already know who loves you... new peg pics up soon
f4ms9e.jpg

2a9v7g0.jpg

29lnqs2.jpg

if you're gonna repost my pic please just mention my website, vintagefits.com, kthx

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

wow, never realized how nice the U-God symbol was... then again, I don't think Ive seen it ever.
2s98wus.jpg

and you already know who loves you... new peg pics up soon
f4ms9e.jpg

2a9v7g0.jpg

29lnqs2.jpg

if you're gonna repost my pic please just mention my website, vintagefits.com, kthx

Heat
pimp.gif

only built for cuban linx, raekwons album, was the purple tape, not any ghostface album, step ya wu knowledge up if you wanna support

and CC ya'll need to pump ya'll breaks... U-GOD? I mean damn just this summer son was running around jersey city fake snitching to the police aboutimaginary stalkers. Dude was literraly on the front cover of the Jersey Journal looking silly as hell, for going to the police saying he thinks RZA hiredpeople to get him. Someone PLEASE find that picture cause the Jersey Journal AIRED HIM ALL THE WAY OUT with that.

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

only built for cuban linx, raekwons album, was the purple tape, not any ghostface album, step ya wu knowledge up if you wanna support

and CC ya'll need to pump ya'll breaks... U-GOD? I mean damn just this summer son was running around jersey city fake snitching to the police about imaginary stalkers. Dude was literraly on the front cover of the Jersey Journal looking silly as hell, for going to the police saying he thinks RZA hired people to get him. Someone PLEASE find that picture cause the Jersey Journal AIRED HIM ALL THE WAY OUT with that.
meh..if penny hardaway can get shoes Years after his prime then U-god, da least chamber of WU-TANG can get his own fitted.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

and CC ya'll need to pump ya'll breaks... U-GOD? I mean damn just this summer son was running around jersey city fake snitching to the police about imaginary stalkers. Dude was literraly on the front cover of the Jersey Journal looking silly as hell, for going to the police saying he thinks RZA hired people to get him. Someone PLEASE find that picture cause the Jersey Journal AIRED HIM ALL THE WAY OUT with that.
lmao that was a line from ghostface about it being his album with rae cohosting.

Back
Top Bottom