Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Lids doesn't do that, and my advice is don't even bother, yourself.

I took both the Giants logo and batterman off an old fitted I wasn't wearing to customize it with some hometown front/rear patches and the batterman probably took me 3 hours even with a seam ripper + tweezers. All the trouble is due to the stitching going through the fabric and the seam tape as well.

Absolute pain.
Right on, thanks for the tip. Guess I'll leave it then.

HC is bad about descriptions too. They couldn’t verify if one of their retro on fields was wool or poly. They used to have some great CS. 4u has been off before too. HH and topperz try with their descriptions but just like those As caps I got awhile back, half were Bangladesh and half were China made. They were all poly though, so they could’ve gotten that bit of info out.

Slight details change from one release to the next too. I talk about the twins M cap a lot. One release may have a flat batterman and the next will have an oversized one with a red border. If there are some stragglers that sit, the inventory may have a wide mix of different details. That’s less common now as stuff sells out. Also, your top button color changes from release to release. Unless it’s an in hand photo of the actual product, assume smaller details will be wrong.

About the only thing you can remove off a cap is the side flag, and if a patch was glued on.

Mickeys place used to be more descriptive with their caps but they’ve slacked off as of late too. Why have an ounce of customer service when most stuff sells out at inflated rates. The ones asking about these little details are obviously the minority. I’m with you though. Keep asking and demanding info or correct details.

Last edited:
Lids doesn't do that, and my advice is don't even bother, yourself.

I took both the Giants logo and batterman off an old fitted I wasn't wearing to customize it with some hometown front/rear patches and the batterman probably took me 3 hours even with a seam ripper + tweezers. All the trouble is due to the stitching going through the fabric and the seam tape as well.

Absolute pain.
Better off just sewing a patch or something over it than trying to remove it. Gonna take forever like you said and itll look bad too.

Can anyone who has a hatclub Crocodile collection fitted tell me if they run true to size or a little bigger please, would greatly appreciate the feedback

fotd
20220321_084043.jpg

and yesterday's
20220318_174639.jpg

Well this sucks...

Anyway, I grabbed these off HC a little while ago. Dropped under the radar and I had a slew of points to use...

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 12.16.13 PM.png

Edit - I just noticed that the descriptions for both these say the side patches are heat-pressed. Lame :smh:

Last edited:
Well this sucks...

Anyway, I grabbed these off HC a little while ago. Dropped under the radar and I had a slew of points to use...

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 12.16.13 PM.png

Edit - I just noticed that the descriptions for both these say the side patches are heat-pressed. Lame :smh:
nice, how many points did you use?

been saving my points lately, anyone know how many to get a free hat?

Well this sucks...

Noticed this too on the Cubs 1990 ASG. Had to cancel for that reason. Unfortunate, I wanted to custom the Cubs and change the color of the logo to red.

nice, how many points did you use?

been saving my points lately, anyone know how many to get a free hat?
I saved like $7/cap, I wanna say I had 425 pts or so? So my guess is you'll need like 1500-2000 pts for a free one. Check their rules if they have a max discount amount, though. Also, I know you can't use them on sale stuff.

Back
Top Bottom