Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Got surprised with this on for Christmas from my girl. Had been looking for it for a couple months. Hope you guys enjoy the day.

Attachments

• 15C5BE67-3AE7-40FB-B4E0-07B6AA424D11.jpeg
    15C5BE67-3AE7-40FB-B4E0-07B6AA424D11.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 28
Any other places offering decent deals? I see HC has a selection for around $25. HangtimeIndy
, snipesUSA, and ldrs1534 have some at 50% off. Sports world with their deal seems okay. $30 plus on random impulse buys isn’t the best though. I’m used to seeing less than $20 shipped. Not sure we’ll ever get back to that.

Latest pickup. Hat heaven with the plain Jane goodness

Minnesota twins on field retro. Made in China wool. Grey under. No tonal flag.white sweatband
Not a perfect replica retro. Wrong colored top button (should be red) and the batterman is oversized with a tonal border, but the main logo element is correct. Had to scoop up before they sold out. This ones always available and then gone for months on end. HC has one with the correct button color but a colored border on the batterman. Details matter folks.
D9795AE0-DD64-4E86-9624-61E83CE6E07B.jpeg

This is more of a made in China quirk for a decade plus now. Visible stitching when you curve the brim. It’s gotten better over time. But still lacking overall.
8E59223C-5960-4D41-90E1-A6F16F58BD4C.jpeg

Dark navy caps with Kelly green unders is just CLASSIC. It’s never done enough.

1994 alternate logo Detroit tigers (white tiger). Made in China wool. Tonal side flag. White sweatband. Smaller thinner batterman(most accurate of the bunch that we see) . I think HH did this one first and then maybe HC, or vice versa. The initial white tiger had a grey under. This Kelly green is a great subtle alternate change.
A1C5C86D-6423-4020-91CF-40A8A791F48F.jpeg

HH coming through again

Latest pickups
59156AC3-74B9-4FE9-9DDA-6F328F72EE82.jpeg

Exactly my type of custom. It’s team colors with a twist. The T is flipped red and the C is now white. Dark navy base crown and bill. 1985 ASG side patch I could’ve done without
100% wool. Made in China. White band. Kelly green under. Flat batterman. Tonal flag. Sizing is still a tad large. Not sure if my head is shrinking or what.

0DE9EEEF-BC35-4AC2-A846-3B8096972B85.jpeg

Tough color to show off. This is the Oceanside blue. It’s a cross between royal and dark navy. Jacksonville suns expos retro custom. Tonal side flag. 100% poly. Made in China. Black band. Grey under. Raised milb logo. This texture is a bit slick in appearance. Wool is the winner 9 times out of 10. Sizing is also large here

Overall, not sure if Bangladesh is out with many of these customs or it’s a timing thing, but these few from HH have been crisp and clean. No true imperfections present. Solid holiday deal with the bogo and reward % stacking.

HH coming through again

Latest pickups
59156AC3-74B9-4FE9-9DDA-6F328F72EE82.jpeg

Exactly my type of custom. It’s team colors with a twist. The T is flipped red and the C is now white. Dark navy base crown and bill. 1985 ASG side patch I could’ve done without
100% wool. Made in China. White band. Kelly green under. Flat batterman. Tonal flag. Sizing is still a tad large. Not sure if my head is shrinking or what.

0DE9EEEF-BC35-4AC2-A846-3B8096972B85.jpeg

Tough color to show off. This is the Oceanside blue. It’s a cross between royal and dark navy. Jacksonville suns expos retro custom. Tonal side flag. 100% poly. Made in China. Black band. Grey under. Raised milb logo. This texture is a bit slick in appearance. Wool is the winner 9 times out of 10. Sizing is also large here

Overall, not sure if Bangladesh is out with many of these customs or it’s a timing thing, but these few from HH have been crisp and clean. No true imperfections present. Solid holiday deal with the bogo and reward % stacking.

I like that but I’ve become a stickler for the thicker TC logo vs that thin one. That’s not of my favorite side patches

And damn for being made in China it’s hella low pro. I find most wool run bigger

Wish I could find the actual on field pin wheel white red and blue version of the Jacksonville Expos cap, the expos have the best cap ever in my opinion

Was itching to buy something lol went with these icys from HC. I messed up and didn’t use points i had. Came out to about $30 each shipped

F763C2B9-45DD-441F-8162-C1A93FE6EA9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom