Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

C8C9A215-575F-4B6F-96F1-9C16400FABB1.jpeg

Any online site sell this flipped SF fitted?

Anyone local in houston able to grab that eightone shipley 2.0 or know where to get one. I'll pay a pretty penny. I've just been laid up in the bed, had nerve damage in feet and hands so cant drive for a while...so I missed the drop for that and had to forfeit my W at hibbetts for the 2s. I was content to just grab resale, but can't even find the hat in my size. @me if anyone runs across one in 714 or 738 🙏 let me know I've got bookoo extra fitteds deadstock. You can have your pick if I catch an oops on this one. Probably my hat of the year, if not top 10.
1200x0.jpg

^^^ i believe these are sold out.

Best bet join a Houston fitted group on Fb and see if someone lists it

Just had a clutch friend come though. Instantly acter my even. Threw me am oops for 120. And 2s for 230... today was a good day
I don't do socials all.

Screenshot_20230108_130623_eBay.jpg

Anyone have any info on this cap I'm assuming it's recent. I want to buy it but I need a 714, 738, and this is a 718. Thanks much appreciated. BRB with my December pickups lol.

I like that but I’ve become a stickler for the thicker TC logo vs that thin one. That’s not of my favorite side patches

And damn for being made in China it’s hella low pro. I find most wool run bigger
HC actually dropped this same cap awhile back but with the regular thicker TC.
A78C2D52-7651-4F6B-A31F-261F98EB05FB.jpeg

I can’t say I’m too partial to either. You really don’t see the thinner flat TC on caps,’so it’s one of those rare logos that pops up once in blue moon. It’s such a subtle change up that most don’t even notice it.

Fun fact, the smaller thinner TC first popped up in 1985 and was out by 1987, when the switched to the M logo. So for historical sake, that 1985 side patch actually goes well with the thinner TC, not anything else.

I also saw that super thick TC on sale at HC. Had to say no to some impulse buys. That wishbone C is way too large though. Not accurate at all. Great price though.

past week of wears
176B1722-B437-4CBD-8996-873565F2D919.jpeg

C74A7E86-680D-424E-874A-7201448A18FD.jpeg

One of HCs last runs of usa made wahoo caps. I even want to say these went on sale pre Covid 2020 surge of popularity of all things hats. Crazy times.

Last buy of 2022. Had some fanatics points and a gift card to use up
Went with the new twins road cap
0BA25FA1-E24F-4E08-B908-2A2173102EDB.jpeg

It’s made in China and fits large. I can’t catch a break with my last 6-8 buys. All fit terribly.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee HC in the past has done the grey orioles alternate. I think they wore it for one season mid 94-95. Tough color combo to find these days. HH may have had that two tone scheme in the past too. The bird logo itself has changed at least a dozen times over the years. Fun times if you’re a collector looking for specifics.

Last edited:
wallyhopp wallyhopp Every time I see that M hat, I want it since I'm an M name but I just can't break my hometown only rule.
Was the same way for the longest. Then compromised to any hats with an M and R (my initials) and there's a lot of M ans R logo teams. Stros are my go to though, majority is houston. I finally gave in lol

Edit: got all you're heros caps except the Nolan, Nolan 2.0and pudge. Wink wink @

wish i was able to get that navy astros from club. sold out while in may cart waiting to check out.

Back
Top Bottom