Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I want the Bisons CapCity just dropped but man they’re taxing. No pin or blip included and it’s 70+tax and shipping? $80 retail Yikes
Tax city. Unless it’s something super great i won’t buy from them instore or online

Via Pierre aka thecappedwonder on IG

909757DA-775B-418D-8B6E-9113484C5DF2.jpeg

Man, you need to connect with the dude that does UniWatch and do like a monthly feature on on-field ballcaps for him. You are an encyclopedia of on-field knowledge :nthat:
Maybe it’s just nostalgia and maybe we aren’t far enough removed from made in USA hats, but one day maybe the plain jane on field love will return to the masses. Right now it seems like a true niche. No one cares about the status quo. Then again, when the USA factory officially closed up,‘a lot of collectors left the hobby. So it may be a matter of time.

Back with another pickup. I have this one as a brand new cap and didn’t want to exactly break it out so I found a cheapy used one
Hunch paid off again. It seemed like a barely worn usa made cap. Didn’t want to ask too many questions. I’m too cheap to drop $40 on a confirmed usa made/new cap so I went with used.

It’s a usa made 2012-2015 fly your own flag tagged Seattle mariners road cap. 100% poly. Black nasty.
0935303E-0D2B-45A5-BF31-73C961EFFFC9.jpeg

Soft poly fuzz for days on the crown. Unmatched.
E9356F57-5494-4943-98B1-C45F1F1CB4FB.jpeg

djlunchbox djlunchbox
What is considered a collab? Like designers or influencers mentioning they worked with a store?’or are we talking about inspirations like a Disney pack or marvel pack?
Why would they care about the designer portion? The store themselves are still buying up thousands of dollars in inventory and they’re still getting approved by new era? Did they provide anymore info on that?

wallyhopp wallyhopp

From my understanding it has to do with contracts and NE policy. Apparently only stores and store employees can design hats that are purchased by the store. This is to avoid any sort of claim or legal recourse these designers/collab creators may try to take in trying to secure royalties from sales of hats.

Also i read it had to do with NE finding out that a hat collab was designed by a registered sex offender. NE don’t want any of that nonsense.

Last edited:
I wish I could say that, but I need a break….

Well at least until Saturday for that proimage Bisons and then Sunday for the Clone Wars Reds and maybe expos from Capanova lol

Back
Top Bottom