Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

'93-'96 or so?

Pretty handy resource if you ever need to place it in a timeline:

Thanks man I've been looking for a stros just haven't found a deal on ds one yet that'll help me know what era I'm looking for. I've ran across some clean used ones but nothing ds man that wool is so so soft on the oilers the red rockets I bought from an ex new era rep on ebay he claimed he has al sorts of old stuff but expensive. Even a sample of a logo rockets change its a size 7 and these things fit small as hell and like $240

Anyone want a pro image ugk not wanting to pay 240 for the hatclub it's on sale fsr $40

'93-'96 or so?

Pretty handy resource if you ever need to place it in a timeline:

Great guide

Someone posted this on another site years back and I just saved the images. It may have been the same person. He never got around to the newer era in spreadsheet form. But this covers quite a bit
FD9B574E-93C8-437E-918B-72C50FAB166B.png

9B795E2C-CE6F-42ED-BBBB-B7C0C78E9B1A.png

For the most part,
The same tags apply to MLB or NFL or hockey. You can pinpoint years pretty easily thanks to these guides

Pre 1995 shape is a bit wonky on your head so I’ve stopped buying older hats. Do you display or wear these older hats barrebaby barrebaby ?

My type of sale
Someone convince me NOT to stock up on fitteds from hat heavens $20 sale. It ends friday
Add in already earned rewards and free shipping/no tax, I can get 4 for $70 out the door. That’s sort of unheard of.

Everything is 20% off but their $24.99 sale caps keep expanding in variety (so many fsrs) and you can apply the 20% off on the sale items too. You don’t have to baby a $20 fitted. Wear. Trash. Sweat in. Throw in car. So tempting.

Dudes punching the air for thinking how much they dropped on these. It won’t be easy to cop but more of a chance for the public

Buying any hyped copy from this website is essentially impossible unless you have a bigger than average size like 5/8+.

Great guide

Someone posted this on another site years back and I just saved the images. It may have been the same person. He never got around to the newer era in spreadsheet form. But this covers quite a bit
FD9B574E-93C8-437E-918B-72C50FAB166B.png

9B795E2C-CE6F-42ED-BBBB-B7C0C78E9B1A.png

For the most part,
The same tags apply to MLB or NFL or hockey. You can pinpoint years pretty easily thanks to these guides

Pre 1995 shape is a bit wonky on your head so I’ve stopped buying older hats. Do you display or wear these older hats barrebaby barrebaby ?

Both most I have 2/3 of now poor storage in humidity makes them unbearable imo soft brims and crown but they're great diplay pieces. These are some of the older ones from all different eras my only way I was figuring out the timline was logos and I'm pretty sure hwc woukd come later example View attachment 3115994 first 2 are wool the third is poly no flag and nba logo on the back is the same generation as thay oilers thats the first one then it switched I think to the basketball logo then Rockets the second i belieive was from the acrual time in the 90s but once hwc starts popping up you know it's a retro of sorts. View attachment 3115994 View attachment 3115994 View attachment 3115996
I think this is chronological order to my best guess, this isn all I have afew more paced already im moving now but all are wool except the center one and it kinda baffles me because the is no hwc logo inside either its a bit strange. The blue new logo R is still wool and that logo and hat I originally bought in I think 95 summer after they won the title and unis had switched full time. And the locker room Champs hat had officially been worn to hell I was maybe 12/13 so I wore the hell out of it. Thays actually my first fitted hat I bought. I removed the background to get them all in 2 shots it wasn't letting me upload the pics for some reason. But my pic editor pics worked fine. Hard to pass these up when they accept offers for $9.99 or less just Snagged one for $8.00. BRB I had a huge week ill probably collage them all because there's way to many caps to posy a pic of each one.

My cousin is in Mexico is there any spot anyone know of I van get something really exclusive like a Mexico boutique.
There's new era stores all over but he owes me a lot of money and is gonna grab me a hat just as a thanks. Just wondering if there's anywhere I should tell him to look otherwise ill probably just tell him to grab
60358232_59FIFTY_2023WBC_WBCMEX_OTC_3QR_600x.png
Screenshot_20230414_171820_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230414_171827_eBay.jpg

My name is Mike so I can even rock it there's bunch cws. I couldn't pull off the first one, but that's the official on field cws of this ate all over k like this one but we'll see what he finds I'm hoping someone knows a store that does some exclusive stuff in Mexico.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230414_171820_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230414_171820_eBay.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 6
Broke out a new hat heaven purchase from a few months back
1930 era Chicago white sox cooperstown retro
Navy green upper/white sweatband
Kelly green under
No side flag or batterman
No side patches. Plain Jane x1,000
100% wool/made in Bangladesh

25493E79-7044-46B3-929E-01770ED1AEE0.jpeg

CDDD9D54-8F33-41DE-8F3F-207B3276964C.jpeg

Fit is great. Crown is a tad bulbous. Wool is just slightly slick. Probably isn’t worth retail imho but for the current going rate, these plain janes are $$$.

Cousin scooped this up for me ij mexico told him find something exclusive to Mexico when he asked what to look for. He wanted to buy me a hat since I'd loaned him some money.

Don't know how exclusive or what it is other than the team hat. But he did good gor a guy who still wears truckers. Oilers colors m for Mike (my name)
IMG_1899.jpg
IMG_1900.jpg

Ebbets Dodgers just came in:

20230418_162320.jpg

How the hell are you gonna go through the effort of replicating a hat as exactly as possible, including sourcing the same form of wool fabric.... and then slap a ****ing "TM" next to the team logo?!?!?

Gonna need to ask my girl to try to snip that out somehow without ruining the damn thing :smh:

Edit: My girl says she's afraid to snip the TM because she thinks it might leave holes in the wool fabric because of the material. The whole gaddam hat is ruined by that ****ing thing. I just don't understand what they were thinking with that....

Last edited:
Ebbets Dodgers just came in:

20230418_162320.jpg

How the hell are you gonna go through the effort of replicating a hat as exactly as possible, including sourcing the same form of wool fabric.... and then slap a ****ing "TM" next to the team logo?!?!?

Gonna need to ask my girl to try to snip that out somehow without ruining the damn thing :smh:

Edit: My girl says she's afraid to snip the TM because she thinks it might leave holes in the wool fabric because of the material. The whole gaddam hat is ruined by that ****ing thing. I just don't understand what they were thinking with that....
So I emailed EFF to complain about the dumb trademark logo and got this response:

Screenshot_20230419_191215_Outlook.jpg

Interestingly, the response came from a "Lids Customer Care Manager," not an EFF representative :smh:

you can remove it but it will be tedious to get it right. as your girl for a brand new pair of fine cuticle scissors those things are sharp AF. Small and they're curved so you can get in their and trim

They were acquired just before the end of the new year or so I think.
Yeah, I knew they'd started being distributed by Lids, but don't think I saw they were actually acquired by them. It figures that they'd start going downhill once they were owned by Fanatics :smh:

Back
Top Bottom