Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Better pics in the sunlight

Attachments

• IMG_7395.jpeg
    IMG_7395.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7396.jpeg
    IMG_7396.jpeg
    385.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7397.jpeg
    IMG_7397.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 92
NT FAM!

You've probably seen me post a pretty extensive Winnipeg/Manitoba collection on here.

I’ve been in the hat game for 25+ years, wanting to give my hometown some great hats someday.

I finally got my chance and I’m coming out SWINGING.

First of many designed by me, for Hood Hop'rz.

Inspired by one of my favorite local pizza joints growing up. Walnut Brown crown, Botanical Green brim, Panama Tan uv. 100% Poly, Made in Bangladesh.

WINNIPEG, this is for you.

** OUT NOW! **

Available now, May 2nd in store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB, Canada + online at www.hoodhoprz.com

https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...stom-new-era-manitoba-moose-da-gondola-fitted

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg

Last edited:
NT FAM!

You've probably seen me post a pretty extensive Winnipeg/Manitoba collection on here.

I’ve been in the hat game for 25+ years, wanting to give my hometown some great hats someday.

Inspired by one of my favorite local pizza joints growing up. Walnut Brown crown, Botanical Green brim, Panama Tan uv. 100% Poly, Made in Bangladesh.

** OUT NOW! **

Available now, May 2nd in store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB, Canada + online at www.hoodhoprz.com

https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...stom-new-era-manitoba-moose-da-gondola-fitted

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg

Congrats brother.

Crazy you were buying fitteds from me when I was designing custom New Eras (some made with your input) and now you're doing the same.

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

NT FAM!

** OUT NOW! **

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg
Looks like it sold out - congrats!!! :nthat:

Wish I'd checked the thread earlier in the week - I'd definitely have ordered one lol

IIRC you can use window insulation foam to tighten the fit of a cap that's a size too large, right? You just stuff it between the sweatband and the crown? I was able to grab one of Prociety's Jackies but had to go 3/8 because 1/4 was sold out...

IMG_2579.jpeg
IMG_2580.jpeg
IMG_2581.jpeg

^ Hit the Topperz USA opening and scooped these items.
  • “Borough Pack” Yankees (1520 Sedgwick Ave)
  • “Borough Pack” Yankees (Manhattan)
  • “Murderer’s Row” Yankees
How was it at the store? Everyone behave themselves? So glad to have them in the States and to be able to order from them soon, even if my wallet will hate me lol

IIRC you can use window insulation foam to tighten the fit of a cap that's a size too large, right? You just stuff it between the sweatband and the crown? I was able to grab one of Prociety's Jackies but had to go 3/8 because 1/4 was sold out...
Yeah. Don’t overthink it either. I’ve been using unused surgical style Covid face masks folded up and wedged into the size/new era labels/ authentic collection tags. One mask fits perfectly within all three tags and it’s a tighter fit.

I also bought a yard of thicker felt and cut my own strips. Those tend to slip but they can also go in under the sweatband. Whatever works for you. Sometimes the foam behind the band leaves a bumpy impression. But you can’t really tell if you’re the one wearing it, right?

Yeah. Don’t overthink it either. I’ve been using unused surgical style Covid face masks folded up and wedged into the size/new era labels/ authentic collection tags. One mask fits perfectly within all three tags and it’s a tighter fit.

I also bought a yard of thicker felt and cut my own strips. Those tend to slip but they can also go in under the sweatband. Whatever works for you. Sometimes the foam behind the band leaves a bumpy impression. But you can’t really tell if you’re the one wearing it, right?
Thanks homie :nthat:

How was it at the store? Everyone behave themselves? So glad to have them in the States and to be able to order from them soon, even if my wallet will hate me lol
^ It was actually really calm there. I figured once I saw some of the main hat influencers/resellers that we’d be on some nonsense, but Pat/Pierre and security made sure everything went smoothly. Also helped that there was plenty of stock for everyone to eat. Definitely the best release I’ve ever attended, lol

Ayo props for the come up y'all, love to see enthusiasts leveling up to big accomplishments.
Keep it going, my Gs

Much appreciated, thank you!

Looks like it sold out - congrats!!!
:nthat:

Wish I'd checked the thread earlier in the week - I'd definitely have ordered one lol

Mannnn, sold out in less than 24 hours pretty much. Been pretty cool chopping it up with the people that hit me up about it. More to come real soon!

Past week of wears

2006 Florida marlins on field
Made in USA/ 100% wool/ grey under/ flat batterman
08FE4547-A3DC-46E1-A1E9-AFBAD2A9F695.jpeg
799D9230-5F98-4C25-9A6D-24D44E8870D1.jpeg

Team collective (out of canada) did this great recreation awhile back
London (Canada) tigers minor league team for the Detroit tigers back in the late 80s
Plain Jane across the board
Made in China/ 100% poly/ grey under/ no side flag/no batterman.
4BB3EFA8-6921-4961-9185-BCD9E0C2646F.jpeg
DDAB8129-9A22-445B-A71E-087DAAB074A6.jpeg

low key, the tigers affiliates Have some of the best historical designs. Maybe I’m just a sucker for the old English on a dark navy crown. Most of them seem to stuck with the same color and tiger theme (Connecticut, Lakeland, London, oneonta)

Back
Top Bottom