Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

IMG_6410.jpeg

Why topperzstoreusa posting strictly scripts. Basura

I finally decided to get a reshipper to grab hats off of Topperz.eu that I’ve had my eye on for awhile. They are doing buy 3 and get a free hat too. I haven’t been a fan of anything Topperz.usa has released so far.

Are they unable to recreate some designs or colors, like the eu site can? I had my suspicions that they were under a different set of design guidelines for the euro sites out there

I want like 8 caps from the eu site, while the USA site is straight trash. I don’t get it. Can they not move the entire inventory state side?

How are the euro caps cheaper too? Man I miss TS.

they said that hats from the euro drops will eventually drop on the US site and vice versa but it wouldn’t be on the same time schedule. They’ve done plenty of nice nonscript hats, the problem is they’ve only dropped in store so far.

Are they unable to recreate some designs or colors, like the eu site can? I had my suspicions that they were under a different set of design guidelines for the euro sites out there

I want like 8 caps from the eu site, while the USA site is straight trash. I don’t get it. Can they not move the entire inventory state side?

How are the euro caps cheaper too? Man I miss TS.
I’ve definitely had my suspicions that the EU market May have more design freedom with New Era with designs that might not get approved in the U.S. market, especially since every shop tends to copy popular designs that had previously dropped ( BKLYN CAP is notorious for this). I can’t recall anyone stateside releasing a Topperz.eu design.

Topperz.eu is a website only with no brick and mortar and is owned by Pat. Transferring inventory wouldn’t be an option since Pat is in a partnership with the U.S. storefront.

I do hope the U.S. store does re-up on some of the gems the EU site has, but we will have to wait and see. I wish I would have used a reshipper earlier because I missed out on this Mets hat that really wanted.

IMG_1445.jpeg

IMG_1446.jpeg

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 54 08 PM.jpg

Todays FOTD is my second fitted for a local spot back home, Hood Hop'rz.

This Manitoba Moose Follow Your Dreams logo was designed by Leticia Spence, a Red River College graphic design student from Pimicikamak First Nation.

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 54 23 PM.jpg

When DJ Mach did his as part of an AHL pack for the New Era Buffalo flagship, I knew I had to put my spin on it and make one for the locals who couldn't get one, and I knew exactly what I was gonna do with mine.

Winnipeg is home to the largest Indigenous population in Canada, and this fitted is inspired by the colors of a Medicine Wheel.

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 55 52 PM.jpg

The Medicine Wheel, known as the Sacred Hoop, has been used by generations of various Native American tribes for health and healing. They represent the alignment and continuous interaction of the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual realities. The circle shape represents the interconnectivity of all aspects of one’s being, including the connection with the natural world.

Being non-Indigenous myself, it's been extremely interesting to learn about the significance of it, especially how it relates everything back to the number 4.

Black crown and brim for the West, White button to the North, Yellow New Era flag to the East and a Scarlet Red uv to the South.

IMG_3145.JPG

Me + Hood Hop'rz get back to work this Tuesday, June 13 at 11am CST in-store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB and www.hoodhoprz.com.

This one’s for the people.

OUT NOW!

Last edited:
Photo 2023-06-10, 6 54 08 PM.jpg

Todays FOTD is my second fitted for a local spot back home, Hood Hop'rz.

This Manitoba Moose Follow Your Dreams logo was designed by Leticia Spence, a Red River College graphic design student from Pimicikamak First Nation.

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 54 23 PM.jpg

When DJ Mach did his as part of an AHL pack for the New Era Buffalo flagship, I knew I had to put my spin on it and make one for the locals who couldn't get one, and I knew exactly what I was gonna do with mine.

Winnipeg is home to the largest Indigenous population in Canada, and this fitted is inspired by the colors of a Medicine Wheel.

Photo 2023-06-10, 6 55 52 PM.jpg

The Medicine Wheel, known as the Sacred Hoop, has been used by generations of various Native American tribes for health and healing. They represent the alignment and continuous interaction of the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual realities. The circle shape represents the interconnectivity of all aspects of one’s being, including the connection with the natural world.

Being non-Indigenous myself, it's been extremely interesting to learn about the significance of it, especially how it relates everything back to the number 4.

Black crown and brim for the West, White button to the North, Yellow New Era flag to the East and a Scarlet Red uv to the South.

IMG_3145.JPG

Me + Hood Hop'rz get back to work this Tuesday, June 13 at 11am CST in-store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB and www.hoodhoprz.com.

This one’s for the people.

OUT NOW!

Copped.

Proud to be able to support your work :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom