Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Can anyone identify Stephen Jackson's hat? Or point me in the direction of any other "R" fitteds 6 7/8-7 possibly the next size up from 7 if its 🔥. Thanks

Can anyone identify Stephen Jackson's hat? Or point me in the direction of any other "R" fitteds 6 7/8-7 possibly the next size up from 7 if its 🔥. Thanks

The Detroit Wolves Negro League squad is up next! While looking up the teams that played in the East-West League I came across the Detroit Wolves. I knew of the Detroit Stars, but never knew the Detroit Wolves existed. Apparently team played one year (1932) and also posted the best record in the league, but they also had Mr. Judy Johnson 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Black crown/visor/sweatband, dark green satin UV, and royal blue button for this one. The obscure Wolves front logo and the East-West side patch combo makes this one a favorite for sure.

Available 8/24 @ stash1250.com @ 11am CST.

IMG_6754.jpeg

IMG_6755.jpeg

IMG_6756.jpeg

IMG_6757.jpeg

Gonna be a restaurant inspired weekend for me. Undsing all of them.
Shipleys brown UV
Screenshot_20230826_205726_eBay.jpg

Frenchys yellow uv
Screenshot_20230826_205803_eBay.jpg

donjuan513 donjuan513
Still a top 5 hat of mine and I'm 567 deep now... Turkey leg hut grey uv
Screenshot_20230826_210112_eBay.jpg

Niko Nikos icy uv
Screenshot_20230826_205852_eBay.jpg

Texas BBQ grey uv
Screenshot_20230826_210017_eBay.jpg

House of pies tan UV
Screenshot_20230826_205932_eBay.jpg

A&W Rootbeer orange UV
Screenshot_20230826_205702_eBay.jpg

Soon to add shipleys 3.0 brown UV cherry ice it's in transit.
Screenshot_20230826_211343_Mercari.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone seen this 50th anniversary of hip hop hat anywhere?

They did a preorder but it's over now. Someone commented on another post that they plan on reopening preorders in the future. I'm not a SnapBack guy but I own one of their hats and the quality is actually pretty good even though it's not a new era hat

They did a preorder but it's over now. Someone commented on another post that they plan on reopening preorders in the future. I'm not a SnapBack guy but I own one of their hats and the quality is actually pretty good even though it's not a new era hat

Thank you. Yeah I don’t wear snap backs at all. Thanks for the response

I can never find info on this but do on field caps fit different than the classic jawns with colorful underbrims and side patches? I swear the on field molds faster to the noggin too.

I have an odd head so maybe just me but they feel better too than the average classic retro.

I can never find info on this but do on field caps fit different than the classic jawns with colorful underbrims and side patches? I swear the on field molds faster to the noggin too.

I have an odd head so maybe just me but they feel better too than the average classic retro.
i haven't purchased one in so long but ain't some the regular onfields (made in) vietnam or haiti?

Back
Top Bottom