Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

anything for new castle sb's 3/8. im thinking to cop the shoes for a real cheap price but i dont want to get them if cant find a fitted

Wearin fitteds backwards = no go unless your the kid
pimp.gif
or a white boy from south NJ
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
false..

Thread isn't the same without a new LDRS release every few weeks
Enh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iMack

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Wait a minute... wait a mother $!++$*$ minute!
mad.gif

This !#$!# Henry copped you 1/2 Cents and ain't holla at me?

smh.gif

Foul.

DF!!!
I thought it was made clear a lil' while ago my dude, Henz put one on reserve for the boy a good while ago. Once I seen that post in the Retro forum shoot up 10 pages in a day, I knew it was gonna be mayhem tryin' to snatch up a pair so I put in my order early. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Homie got me in the crib crying and knocking over my keyboard I was laughing so damn hard.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by iMack

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Wait a minute... wait a mother $!++$*$ minute!
mad.gif

This !#$!# Henry copped you 1/2 Cents and ain't holla at me?

smh.gif

Foul.

DF!!!
I thought it was made clear a lil' while ago my dude, Henz put one on reserve for the boy a good while ago. Once I seen that post in the Retro forum shoot up 10 pages in a day, I knew it was gonna be mayhem tryin' to snatch up a pair so I put in my order early. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Homie got me in the crib crying and knocking over my keyboard I was laughing so damn hard.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MY BOY TRYIN TO GET HIS OWN STORE POPPIN
HE WORKIN EVRYTHING OUT NOW
WANTED ME TO SHARE SOME OF HIS DEIGNS WIT U GUYS GET SOME FEED BACK WHGAT U LIKE WHAT U DONT
HIS EMAIL.. [email protected]
25a2kj4.png

2vrvrix.png

eheq0j.png

esorch.png

ipo97a.png

34ocvti.png

112fsle.png

30ljuhy.png

2z5oykn.png

23u7luf.png

2w1wbyp.png

33clukz.png

33djzt4.png

zu3tc9.png

flhnb4.png

6ftb7s.png

1zl9ixi.png

30w831c.png

15mg26d.png

28ldhyt.png

2dgw1nl.png

29w1lky.png

2ex6n2s.png

wl61s9.jpg

e80bat.png

34qtqj7.png

350jbqo.png

2ylqr8j.png

n6s7rr.png

2i1f5w2.png

2zflwls.png

301ndc3.png

mx1u8n.png

2m2fg1z.png

2hqgdfs.png

24qshsj.png

241vwbr.png

k383gm.png

2i77aps.png

2uhthc3.png

35nd8qt.png

xf451s.png

15x032r.png

if he gets the ok for the joint to match the mosquito's i'll cop
not to be a perfectionist, but why does the blackhawks have a mlb sign?

nice stuff. Those potamic nationals that match the af1s are the easter af1? Only criticism I got is that theres too many bright colors and not enough darkermore plain manly looking colors. Too lazy to email. Anybody can view this so if he wants he can just read it here.

prymone wrote:

WANTED ME TO SHARE SOME OF HIS DEIGNS WIT U GUYS GET SOME FEED BACK WHGAT U LIKE WHAT U DONT
25a2kj4.png

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats fire!

but whats the deal with those 95's, when do they drop?????

Some of those hats are OD but i like the White Sox w/ the grey brim. What is the patch on the back?

That second Nationals for the Pixies is just chaotic. I hope ur peoples makes that happen...

Originally Posted by prymone

30w831c.png

15mg26d.png

2hqgdfs.png

15x032r.png
image019.jpg

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm B***h!!!

I got a question:

The store is going to be in Chicago right? Or does your guy already have the store, But he just needs the NE account?

Also, When y'all get the store or situation up and running, Y'all need to put me on as guest designer. You and your guy can make all those colorfuljoints in different teams to match people's shoes and get that mass appeal that you need to sell, And y'all can just let me do the Chicago designs. Igot some ideas on deck, But nobody to pitch them to...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But like I said, If the store is at the crib, Then y'all need to have some orders set aside for just Chi hats. Kind of like how other shops go out of theirto rep where they're from. CC has the Jersey hats etc.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by prymone

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm B***h!!!

I got a question:

The store is going to be in Chicago right? Or does your guy already have the store, But he just needs the NE account?

Also, When y'all get the store or situation up and running, Y'all need to put me on as guest designer. You and your guy can make all those colorful joints in different teams to match people's shoes and get that mass appeal that you need to sell, And y'all can just let me do the Chicago designs. I got some ideas on deck, But nobody to pitch them to...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But like I said, If the store is at the crib, Then y'all need to have some orders set aside for just Chi hats. Kind of like how other shops go out of their to rep where they're from. CC has the Jersey hats etc.
word...let some of us design some Sox or blackhawks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom