Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Just copped this faux leather fitted to match my Avirex
20231014_142643.jpg

Been outta the fitted game for 10+ years.

Been gettin back into the swing of things and the prices are blowing my mind! Lol

Just spent 200 n change on a harris tweed (100) and two others (50 each).

**** crazy.

Got my eyes on 3 more. About 65 each! Ridiculous. Lol

Been outta the fitted game for 10+ years.

Been gettin back into the swing of things and the prices are blowing my mind! Lol

Just spent 200 n change on a harris tweed (100) and two others (50 each).

**** crazy.

Got my eyes on 3 more. About 65 each! Ridiculous. Lol

I too was out of the loop for 10+ years before getting back into it a couple of years back. Not only are the prices a lot higher now, but the quality is nowhere near what it was a decade ago. Before you go on an ordering spree online, I’d recommend going into a physical store so you can see exactly what your size is nowadays.

New Era is no longer made in the USA and depending on which country the hat is made (Bangladesh, China, Haiti, Laos, Vietnam) will determine the fit. This is why you might see the “China or Bangladesh” question that accommodates when a hat is posted on social media sites.

I'm finally posting this Memphis Grizzlies hat that I've had for a long time. I believe I got it back in 2013. And it's made in U.S.A.
IMG_7215.JPG

I decided to finally post it because I got a Ja Morant jersey to match with it.
IMG_7216.JPG

Today only

Hat heaven has buy one get one 25% off
4ucap just did the same

HH, it seems like you can stack their other coupons or credits on top too, including free shipping

Inventories seem to be stockpiling up. I can’t wait for Black Friday. We may be back to bargain buying like the pre 2020 days

Back
Top Bottom