Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

yo murray what are the reasons?
(1) Cloth allocations (Smart business move)
(2) New computer system installed (There was no production for 2-3 weeks in Jan.)
(3) Lost orders because of #2 (3 customs and the spring onfield order lost)
(4) Changed lead times on orders (went from 45 days to 10 weeks to 13 weeks realisticly now)

And that's just the ones I've heard of. I'm sure there is probably more that aren't given out.

^ damn.

But you know i woulda been messed with you j steez but you was trippin on 100 shipped for 2 fitteds.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dome

when is my suck it or not flames coming in ? i remember you saying they should be here this month.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Wow, they ruined that pinstripe Giants with the back.
word.. now someone bite it and scrap the Giants in the back.

and the patch on the side is the SF warriors logo.

nice stuff maza. where'd you get it from?

New Canucks on ECap? or is that more for the Griffey's......what the hell is the exact color on those 95's I have a pair coming in but don't knowFitted wise what to do.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ damn.

But you know i woulda been messed with you j steez but you was trippin on 100 shipped for 2 fitteds.
Dude i even reasoned with u n went down to 90 shipped n u STILL wouldn't do it
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

N then outta nowhere u start talking about how many girls u pull and will pull when u come to Florida , like i give 2 ounces of poop
grin.gif

I thought u were ballin like u said? u pay more ordering off of CC than what i was charging so why u bugging? or maybe u were just fronting on the whole moneysituation
eyes.gif

Either way ur amusing to talk to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ damn.

Dude i even reasoned with u n went down to 90 shipped n u STILL wouldn't do it
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

N then outta nowhere u start talking about how many girls u pull and will pull when u come to Florida , like i give 2 ounces of poop
grin.gif

I thought u were ballin like u said? u pay more ordering off of CC than what i was charging so why u bugging? or maybe u were just fronting on the whole money situation
eyes.gif

Either way ur amusing to talk to
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom