Post Your Nike Posters!

I love to see old nike ad campaigns... Let's see some of your nike posters, from past and present...

Here's what I have... I got them framed but never really set them up nicely in my room... waiting to move out so I can frame the rest of my collection.

14tt35i.jpg

3038zk2.jpg

ibm4u9.jpg

The wings poster is getting kinda messed up, it started to get wrinkly underneath the frame....I should've had it mounted first
smh.gif

WOW Great posters. I have a couple vintage Mike posters, but they are still rolled up in tubes. One of these days I got to brings them out and frame them.

i wanted to make this post a long time ago...

i have more than this...i'll take pics of the rest later.
2hqdjih.jpg

2drruox.jpg

2h37yb8.jpg

2a8j59h.jpg

23j4oy1.jpg

not really a poster, but a painting by jwdanklefs.
rvetlf.jpg

ucasta that jordan failed/succeed one is
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if nike still releases posters to go along with their commercials? A LeBron "After 6" poster would be cool or even the Kobe IIIcommercials where he is dress up as historical figures.

^^^Thanks, its a great motivational message for myself and my students.

nike doesnt really sell posters anymore. From my understanding, I think they discontinued the poster line at the end of 2000. Any poster after that waspromotional (the "tattoo wings" jordan XX poster, lebron posters, kobes, etc.)

I'd love to get one of those wings posters! ...very nice
& I agree, ucasta that failed/succeed one is dope! ....& both of the Sir Charles ones too!

I have an OG space jam movie poster (I know it's not Nike, but hey!) & an OG Aqua VIII (the same as the retro card) ...I'll have to dig them out& take pics!

I'll post mine up in........9 days when I go home. Nobody has posted any of the ones I have so that is a good thing.
smile.gif

here is my contribution, from some magazine in 1987, love this picture, its old enough too that its probably all lighting tricks, no computerenhancement.....look at the size of that air bubble!

If anyone is interested in a jordan wings poster let me know....There's a poster sale that comes to my school twice a year that always has them for like20$...Just PM me and i'll let u know next time the sale comes.

ive been looking for a nike poster with any foamposites or flight posites or anything posite for the longest time, i really want one with penny ballin in foams
pimp.gif

anybody got any leads they can point me to?

My idol growing up as a kid...this is in my garage as you walk up the steps into the house:

Originally Posted by brickSB

My idol growing up as a kid...this is in my garage as you walk up the steps into the house:

pimp.gif
X 10, would like to have that in my spot,anybody know where you can buy retro posters

Great thread......I have a bunch of vintage Nike posters in storage
Here are a couple, I'll take more pics eventually

I NEED that Iceman poster...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my uncle has one that he will not give up...

Back
Top Bottom