Post Your Nike Wishlist...I Wish They Would Retro...!!!

i wish they would retro the nike pumps, i dont remember what there called, but i
know there's an nt'er who has a pic in his avy

Tip of the iceberg:
-Featuring 59 different colorways/models.
-13 different releases since 2000
-Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll 2000 GR, 2000 Varsity Red 2000 GR, 2002 asia red limited, 2002 asia chlorophyll limited, 2008 overseas limited
-Air Trainer III white grey blue 2001 GR, white navy red 2001 GR, 2000 limited med. ball, 2003 eurolimited med. ball, 2009 MED BALL
-Air Trainer TW II released as a SB in some nasty colors and variations. I dont consider this one retroed until some OG c/w's come out
-Air Trainer SC III HIGH 2009 White orange concord
-Air Trainer Max 1991 2004 grey yellow, 2004 black.white

Trainer 1 red or green combine for 5 of the 13. meanwhile the med. balls count for 3.. 8 of the 13 on just two models and three colorways
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

5 of the 13 released models over a 10 year span were limited... combine all the trainers in existence for the late 80s and early 90s and youd have around 100..or better yet 5% of the trainers in existence have been retroed. 5%..

When I say tip of the iceberg, I truly mean it. I have another 50-60 supplemental models or NON signature models, that could be thrown into the mix, like across trainer 3, cross trainer 4, an air trainer 1 low with exposed lace locks. or a trainer E high.

on the bright side, there have been probably 50 or 4 times the amount of non og c/w retros out there for various air trainer models..... 13 OG C/Ws in tenyears vs. 50-60 non ogs.. the saddest part as I mentioned above is having a TW II come out in non OG colorways. its been almost two years and what do we got?50-60 is a decent number if you look at that strictly. but im just left wondering if ill ever see some of this stuff again

33accow.jpg

i wish they would retro the eggplants because footaction had only 1 12 and i didn't get em.
so i need them retroed already lol

max_tempo_wht_obs.jpg

Air_Flight_Huarache_White_Gold_Black_002.jpg

Retro Huarache AGAIN!

And, anyone know the name of the shoes for Chicago Bulls' team shoes for 95-96 season?
White based, with red lining.

And I agree with Zoom Generation.

I want some NIKE AIR FLY's came out circa 1996 i remember ballin in those when i used to play CYO basketball in NY and i can't find a picture of thembut someone's gotta know what i'm talking about.....high top thick strap, the 3 midsole bubbles that spelled AIR with the mesh circle in the toebox...i have the all white/blk, and gold.....i need those in my life again .....as a matter of fact just retro the entire 95-96 catalog every shoe was firethose years.....and it was the year of the black and while patent AF1's i could use another pair of those too
BTW found it...just in case u need a visual
5k4jl5.jpg

^You just messed up my whole head with those turf joints!

What's the official name of those?It's been awhile since i've seen those...

Bordeauxs (In case those $@@**@*% at JB are browsing in here)
air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-bordeaux-black-light-graphite-bordeaux-1.jpg

Nike Air Unlimited
unlimited.jpg

Nike Air Aggress Force
nike-air-aggress-force-page.jpg

Air Flight Huarache (All colors!)
81623_600.jpg

flighthuarachewhiteblue01.jpg

flighthuaracheblack01.jpg

huarache_flight_wht_blk.jpg

huarache_flight_wht_yel.jpg

Carnivores (in black and purple which I have never been able to find a pic of).

Back
Top Bottom