Post Your Nike Wishlist...I Wish They Would Retro...!!!

Zoom GP I White/Black
Son Of Glove Black/White
Air Max Plus II (any OG color)
Air Max Griffey GD II (any OG color; but mainly white/red, black/red & white/silver)
Air Max Penny IV Black/Royal
Air Aggress Force White/Black-Maize
Air Command Force Pumps (any OG color)

that's what comes to mind first.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Nike Shox TL3's......there's fakes ALL OVER eBay and iOffer. I need the realness asap.
I agree. I was never into Shox, but the TLs look very comfortable, more than the Turbo line.

cosign on all glove series

need this CW-
899.jpg

air max 98
max_wht_org_blk_mze.jpg

air max tempo
max_tempo_wht_blk_5.jpg

retroing a few this year i have been waiting on (air total max uptempo, garnett III) so im stoked about that

Air go lwp
Any gradient am95
Blk/purple am 96s (?)
Zoom flight 95s red purple green limited so they don't sit on shelves
Sport blue Jordan 6s
White/cement Jordan 4s

I had these. I think they are alot cleaner than the griffey I's (Im robably the only one tho)

griffey_8.jpg
griffey_8_5.jpg
griffey_8_12.jpg

griffey_8_3.jpg
griffey_8_15.jpg
griffey_8_14.jpg

Foamposite Pro Voltages
Any color SC Trainer from the 1999-2001
Flightposite TB Colorways
Bring back the quality not quanity of Air Max's

I thought if I read through all 7 pages, surely I would come across this one, but no mention.

Scottie Pippen's Air Dynamic Flight from 1993

1b736209447479f8252c4f00b90f9bfb22038fb8.pjpg

2783673943617bd122a94308b38d9cacf34a5ca8.pjpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Da monsta!!!

Yes! As well as Olympic More Uptempo, Olympic ZF 96, The Gloves, Air Baja, Air Money, Air Worm, Shake Ndestukt....man I could go on....

T-Bugs....these and the black/orange colorway

Zoom GP....just this colorway will do

Gloves, Air More Uptempos (chicago and olympic colorways), .....couple of others mentioned in here.

The air dvst8(any color),LWP's,wayups(any color),air point flight(jordan's shoe he wore sometimes during the 95-96 season),air ups,nike airstrongs(1994)air force school force(allan houston's shoe '96 season)air barkleys('96 and '97 last season in Phoenix and 1st one inHouston)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I want some NIKE AIR FLY's came out circa 1996 i remember ballin in those when i used to play CYO basketball in NY and i can't find a picture of them but someone's gotta know what i'm talking about.....high top thick strap, the 3 midsole bubbles that spelled AIR with the mesh circle in the toe box...i have the all white/blk, and gold.....i need those in my life again .....as a matter of fact just retro the entire 95-96 catalog every shoe was fire those years.....and it was the year of the black and while patent AF1's i could use another pair of those too
BTW found it...just in case u need a visual
5k4jl5.jpg

Black/white patent leather af1's Yessir. And the white/black and white/carolina blue.
pimp.gif

as far as everything that's been mentioned.....I WANT IT ALL!!

and this colorway and the other OG colorways need to be retroed....those failures from 2008 WILL NOT be counted...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Air Command Force
2gy3ygl.jpg

Atlantic Penny II & Nike Air Money
dc7ti1.jpg

Zoom Flight (Gloves)
5eft5x.jpg

Black/Emerald AGMI
ta66oj.jpg
That converse next 2 the penny II(comfortable hoop shoe)and these griffeys(i missed the fresh waters but if nike came wit these i would be str8).

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

take it back to '94. I hope they retro these, especially the blk/blue/white joints
pimp.gif

c7b15ce0ed3d74e06e27112434c08a3c0489875.pjpg

I remember those. I forgot the name. Those were hot around '94-'95.

Originally Posted by transpire23

The air point flight. Michael Jordan wore these a few times in the '95-'96 season with the bulls

It's the Air Flight one.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

as far as everything that's been mentioned.....I WANT IT ALL!!

and this colorway and the other OG colorways need to be retroed....those failures from 2008 WILL NOT be counted...
indifferent.gif

The colorways they had scheduled for this year are even worse... Still no OGs.

I cant remember exactly what they're called but they're AM 95 from like a city series. The chicago ones.

I still have my og pair that i beat up as a kid...i'm crossing my fingers these make an apperance soon.

Back
Top Bottom