Post your oldest pair of shoes! Lets see some heat!

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

airpito7 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have a pair of ( DS ) im scared to wear...
ohwell.gif

55136fd03cada6175579f1f9d642e73cbc964fd1.JPG
you have DS pair of OG 8'S or Nike Air Checks?....if your talking about og 8's i would not try to them...lol....but if you have the nikeair check i think there still wearable.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

airpito7 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have a pair of ( DS ) im scared to wear...
ohwell.gif

55136fd03cada6175579f1f9d642e73cbc964fd1.JPG
you have DS pair of OG 8'S or Nike Air Checks?....if your talking about og 8's i would not try to them...lol....but if you have the nikeair check i think there still wearable.

The silver/red is Nite Track or 54. I don't recall the difference but some have said there were two different shoes, a Nike 54 and a Nite Track. Idon't know for sure if they are different and if so, what the difference is.

The navy/white runner from 1982 is called Oceania I think.

1982 AFI player samples

1980s adidas Forum Made In France---exact date unknown.

i think those silver and reds had something to do with STUDO 54.... hence the glitter and glam. Dope stuff in here nonetheless.
I have some OG 93 huarache trainers that Ill snap some pics of

1981 3 Pointer Low Canvas (Pictured with Swift Triax B Retro)
i2shue.jpg

OG 1985 Air Jordan 1 "Neutral Grey"
10fb036.jpg

Those OG Blazers and AF-1's look incredible. I definitely need to get a pair of each.

My contribution:

And these which I don't know much about other than their name: Nike Magician Low from 1986. Could anyone shed some light on these?

Here are few more pics I thought I would share enjoy, these aren't the oldest pair as the Nike Night tracks are but I hope everyone enjoy's thesepictures as much as i enjoyed taking them

WOW. those are pristine... i love that shape so much more than the retros... but ill take what i cant get ( and wear)

eBay seller smallearthinc has had a seemingly inexhaustable supply of deadstock Oceanias in size 13.5 only for literally as long as I can remember, many years. Other sizes are rarer just because it's old but it is not an especially sought after or valuable shoe I don't think.

trethousandgt- The nite Trax is a crazy shoe, thank you for posting pics! I think you may have ended this thread.

trethousandgt, absolutely the most beautiful pair of original IV's I have ever seen. I honestly thought they were retros as I was slowlyscrolling down.

To the guy with the pics of the 4's, I seen those SAME EXACT photos on ebay. Are you the seller of those? It's either that are your trying to front. Ifyou are the seller then no disrespect meant.

Back
Top Bottom