Post your oldest pair of shoes! Lets see some heat!

^^^
smh.gif
at me, my fault about that I didn't know if you were the seller of them. Sorry bro

My OG Infrared 6 and OG Metalic 5's. I got a couple of other OG's but these are the oldest. Enjoy,

2ymax6o.jpg

Please excuse the crappy sidekick pics

here's what i got.

og air bounds from i believe 1992

air force 5's and 6's from 1990 and 1991

Sinner: mid 90's? damnnn man you're slackin
tongue.gif
what about AGM1's andFury's?

I've got a few older runners and misc Nike basketball kicks, but these are probably the best of the bunch(disclaimer: I no longer own either pair)

M!ke

thank you for all the reply's, Jermz don't sweat it, atleast someone was looking out for my pics as pictures of other shoes I've sold in the pasthave been stolen, and damn ksmith those Pump's are fressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh, I just realized I had a pair of sneakers older than the nighttracks, a pair of black label Converse All star's from the 1970's if you have never set your foot in a pair, do yourself a favor and try and find them,there is such a difference its crazy, probably why they sell for so much now

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

tongue.gif
what about AGM1's and Fury's?

M!ke

laugh.gif
my AGM1 outsoles cracked and crumbled a while back...
frown.gif
... never owned the Fury's... that was HnT...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

tongue.gif
what about AGM1's and Fury's?

I've got a few older runners and misc Nike basketball kicks, but these are probably the best of the bunch (disclaimer: I no longer own either pair)

M!ke

those big nikes are crazy!!!!

I wish i had those CB 94's. Nice colorway. A lot of great stuff in here. Sneakfr3ak93-Nice Cardinal's and Aqua's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

damn ksmith those Pump's are fressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh.....
Thanks... I also had a DS pair of White/Red/Blue Pumps... They had some cracking/crumbling issues though...

i pretty much sold all my vintage stuff but this is what i got left..enjoy
the forces are from 1990 not exactly sure of the name...maybe some can school me

and heres my og aj6 carmines from 1991

Back
Top Bottom